[ROM] [ALL] [KK] Mahdi Rom 2.9 Final

Guest luca020400

Guest kratosmj72

It should, he needs to adapt this audio hal https://github.com/thetaOrb/android_device_huawei_msm7x27a/tree/cm-11/hardware/audio, i did this in CM10.1 some time ago but that broke the .mp3 playback so i had to increase the audio in another way (replacing libs with older ones), but this is the cleanest way, anyway, increasing audio is not so suggestable (that's why i provide a separate flashable .zip and don't include it by default), it can seriously give you problems to the speakers

thanks but our device is very low speaker ...... especially in player multimedia video

thanks but our device is very low speaker ...... especially in player multimedia video

That's one of the problems of a cheap device, manufacturers have to save money somehow to sell products at low prices

for me is all huawei device problem..... my wifw as ascend g6 and audio speaker is similar

manufacturers have to save money somehow to sell products at low prices

Guest Arysthaar

Thanks ;)

I forgot to add but now you will have to use android.arysthaar.pw for the links and not arysthaar.pw/Android, I copied the old files to keep the old links online but the new files will go the the new folder.

Guest kratosmj72

In the latest version if you add
persist.sys.force_highendgfx=true

in build.prop you will enable transparent status bar

done but not trasparent

Guest gr8zooks

yes luca dropbox has  can have a direct link i would create a folder that you can use to upload the files all you would have to do is give them the direct link to download ok

Guest LordMCDonald

Posted the mahdi and aospa rom on Android-Hilfe Y300 Section that all the german ppl know about your nice roms for our phone too :*

I also posted them + Nameless Rom in the G330 section :-)