[DEV][ROM] SlimKat with display-caf

Guest chil360

Guest luca020400

Aospa works great ;)

The video playback still here :(

Dazzozo : yeah someone was keeping me updated on IRC, I'm glad someone found the time to do this 1f44d.png

Edited by luca020400

Guest qwertyu123

Hello Luca,

One question. The work you are doing is related with the problems with feedly application?

Since V23 feedly news reader doesn't boot with CM11 (at least on the G300) (stuck in the boot logo), but works with ICS.

If it is not related with your patch. Do you know any way (or any place where it is explained) how can I get a log of what feedly is doing during boot time? I would like to investigate on this subject.

Anyway thanks for your dedication!

Guest qwertyu123

What is feedly ??

Now I'm tring to fix media-caf

It's a newsreader application https://feedly.com/

I just wondered if the compatibility problems it has with CM11 might be related with this issue. I would like to check, or get an error log but I don't know how get it. The fact is the with ICS rom (native one for G300) it works, so I assume the problem must be related with some lack implementation on kitkat

Guest chil360

Hello Luca,

One question. The work you are doing is related with the problems with feedly application?

Since V23 feedly news reader doesn't boot with CM11 (at least on the G300) (stuck in the boot logo), but works with ICS.

If it is not related with your patch. Do you know any way (or any place where it is explained) how can I get a log of what feedly is doing during boot time? I would like to investigate on this subject.

Anyway thanks for your dedication!

Feedly doesn't work because of webview classic. On this experimental rom it should now work as we now use chromium.

Guest chil360
I think I have fixed the camera for video recording... 

TeamHackLG builds the camera HAL from the kitkat CAF sources where as we currently use a prebuilt camera.msm7x27a.so. I have taken the camera sources from their msm7x27a-common repo and added the makefile changes and so far it seems to work. Just trying another change before I push the code to github.

Guest spanitzer

Luca ......... :(

Sorry but your Roms have problems. Not optimized. Laggy system and very low antutu score. Chil optimized his rom and have a stable system with good antutu score.

But thanks for your work!

You are a good Dev!

Guest luca020400

Mine aospa is really fast 

When I tried slimkat it was really slow and bugged

I'm going to upload a build

Edited by luca020400

Guest luca020400

When all will be fixed I will update aospa and mahdi

Now I already ported caf changes to aospa ( My phone is running aospa with display and media caf )