[ROM] [4.4.2] AOSP Nitro A310 v3 repack

Guest dakok

Guest KennyPowers2000

Thanks Dalyer, ended up hopping from Maucat back to this rom, fewer issues it seems with this one (for me anyway)

Couple more questions though:

1) Can you remove the 'OK Google' bar at the top of the screen? Or is it too integrated?

2) Can you remove the news/weather app thing on the left home screen?

3) I used to have mobile uncle tool on my phone, but now its gone. The one on the app store doesn't look like the same one either. Is there a way to manually install?

4) I read elsewhere in this thread that MicroMax have spyware/malware backdoors in their firmware. Is this ROM affected by that at all? (I installed this ROM from page 1)

Thanks again all.

Edited by KennyPowers2000

I can't remember what the default launcher is but I'm using Apex so I can remove the Google search bar from the home screen and I'm using a single launcher home screen so there is no "left" screen with the news/weather widget.

Mine has Mobiluncle Tools not that I ever use it). I presume that it came with the ROM because I don't remember installing it. If I did and it wasn't from the Play store then I guess I got an APK somewhere.

Are you thinking of the Coolpad "Cool Reaper" stuff mentioned elsewhere in this forum? The I don't think that dakok's port of this ROM has any spyware. There is an odd thing whereby the Micromax Care phone number cannot be removed from the contacts list (at least I never found a way to do this). But I've never noticed any problems. 

Why didn't you install 99chedu's update on the original ROM/port? It looks like it could be better than any of the earlier versions. Link in original A310 ROM post doesn't seem to work for some reason when posted here but check the thread as it's there.

Edited by dalyer

• 1 month later...

Hi where is link for newest Aosp nitro by chedu ? i cant see that :C

Links in the first post got screwed up (and now link back to the first post!) when Modaco was updated a while back.

From manually trawling through the thread I think that this is 77chedu's most recent mod/repack:

Edited by dalyer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Anjelly

Hi,

I've download this ROM, and flush it to my Himax. so far I see this ROM like the original ROM that came with my Himax when first buy.

what I want to ask is, why I can't use my 3G properly? I's ure i've enough quota to browsing. but using this ROM i can't browse nor chat properly.

why? also why this ROM has a bad RAM management? it eat RAM very drastically usually on other ROM (like AOSP by maucat) i got 700-800mb of 2GB RAM usage full apps and also some big eater RAM launcher (like Go Launcher) even so, I still got 700-800mb of RAM while using this ROM i got 1,5-,17GB usage of RAM why? this ROM had a bad RAM management? please reply ASAP i needed a stable and bugless ROM

Guest Anjelly
2 hours ago, dalyer said:

For 3G did you configure your internet/APN settings properly?

I'm never messup with APN setting. so usually i just leave it there, cuz other rom does it automatically.

Guest dalyer

I have always had to manually configure the APN to get data working on any ROM that I've used.

At least check the APN settings to see if they're correct.