[ROM][4.4.2] HiveUI by parlan gooner

Guest dakok

Guest m@nish123

m@nish123 can you explain this?! Today I woke up and in my messages I see message to Telephone SPAM9211722715: *TRACK* MOD:A310 IMEI: my imei number

can u give me ss of that msg....blur imei and no.

Guest razorinc

I already flashed another rom... You said I probably register to secure app, but I didnt register to anything and this app was freezed with titanium immediately after installing this rom. so how come it sends, like you said, my imei number through message app to someones phone?

Guest m@nish123

ya guys...i've confirmed xolo and they told me ....it's registering ur imei in their database for sales services...like when u brought coolpad f1 and u got msg of registration of imei...I promised u there is no imei privacy infringement

if still believe there is....then u can change rom :)

Edited by m@nish123

Guest m@nish123

I already flashed another rom... You said I probably register to secure app, but I didnt register to anything and this app was freezed with titanium immediately after installing this rom. so how come it sends, like you said, my imei number through message app to someones phone?

kindly read my last comments from this thread

Guest m@nish123

how default camera app to save on sd card, i try module Pictures2SD, but dont works, there is no option in camera to choose where to save ?

use Xinternal Sd module

Guest m@nish123

deleted

ya guys...i've confirmed xolo and they told me ....it's registering ur imei in their database for sales services...like when u brought coolpad f1 and u got msg of registration of imei...I promised u there is no imei privacy infringement

if still believe there is....then u can change rom :)

Guest 77chedu

I still don't get it.

So is this a port or not? I mean, it looks like you guys, have your own thread on Hive forums and claiming it has OTA updates. 

How is that possible? Is xolo giving official support to a micromax phone? because otherwise if it were a port you'd be using stock micromax as base I can't see how this OTA updates can be safely installed

Or is HiveUI turning in to something like Lewa or Baidu?

Guest m@nish123

I still don't get it.

So is this a port or not? I mean, it looks like you guys, have your own thread on Hive forums and claiming it has OTA updates.

How is that possible? Is xolo giving official support to a micromax phone? because otherwise if it were a port you'd be using stock micromax as base I can't see how this OTA updates can be safely installed

Or is HiveUI turning in to something like Lewa or Baidu?

xolo only supporting Rom's update as I started working in hive Ui development....so ota stuff all be from my side though support of xolo beside me...hope u got it

Guest slime00

one of first RMG 4.4.2 AOSPs (i believe it's also Laek's base Rom) had this issue too, sending IMEI to a chinese number. Not something pleasant.

Edited by slime00

Guest Renan01

Very good rom ! Thanks m@nish123

- 30% ram used

- Very good battery life

- Call/3G/Wifi al working good

- Untutu 31900 OK

- Security pin code with 5 digits works (not on MIUI 6)

- I like UI

- (Patch autoHide works)

Have to root via KingoRoot

Edited by Renan01

Guest unix_bosnia

I make small repack:

Out:

XoloEdge.apk
XoloSecure.apk
XSocial.apk
gallery2
xperia keyboard

in:

keyboard L style
root explorer
gapps
system ui(hide second sim)
led blinker
new gallery
new camera--can record 720 and 1080 mp4, photo 13 px 16: 9,,, 5px 16:9, and can save on sd card
ad away
qucikboot
fixed permision to save on sd card

install with twrp 2.6, and after installing flash Official_root.zip to fix root.
to change wallpapers use file manger....

Edited by unix_bosnia