[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

Guest McNature

May have a direct download link times .
On the first page I've been through , but nobody takes me to Rom.

Sorry for my bad English , I use Google translated !

Guest markoprogramer

I am using rom without gapps and i am very pleased with speed and smoothness. Battery life is so good. For 2 days i had only one random reboot. Ty chill for this awesome work. It will probably be my daily rom. post-1040745-14248931056598_thumb.png

Edited by markoprogramer

Guest juanpalf

does wifi work correctly ?

Man I dont really know!! there is some kind of discussion here...

I install the rom (alpha 0.91) and i must say its awesome! 

Personally I have no problems with wifi or data..... what i did was install the kernel by chil to fix the data problem but since release 1 there is no problems with wifi to me...

Today is still my daily rom (no Gapps), I mainly use twitter, Viral (youtube popup), Whatsapp and a little bit Browser(LP stock), had no problems at all the rom flows like water there is of course some reboots but not even daily maybe 2/week  idk? games... I installed Dumb Ways to Die from a backup and I must say it works smoother, Cytus wich works smoother too for my surprise!, could it be ART?

The camera works perfectly but no recorder, videos on viral have a weird bug some times the videos works fine, but some times just lag hard!, a restart of the app sometimes fix it, no big deal, browser works even better than dolphin(my old browser).... nothing more... i think.... 

well, add Gapps and boom, a full grape flavored lollipop for Y300 xD (I kinda miss the Gmail) 

Guest ehsan_zt

i have tried both 0.91 and 1.00 versions and I have to say 0.91 was faster.
1.00 with gapps was very very slow and I had to flash it again without gapps.

for me wifi and mobile data was okey in both versions.

hope this helps, thank you chil360

Oh, I almost forgot. I was wondering why my battery displayed 1950mAh but the actual value is 1730mAh

power_profile.xml contains this info, it is compiled with Y300 values (they're from H3ROS, he got an Y300 with 1950 mAh battery, i got it too)

Edited by fonz93

Guest ehsan_zt

Using these settings helped me a little and SlimLP feels a smoother:

1) don't flash gapps

2) I turned animations off, from developer options

3) I used an app called Kernel Adiutor, and disabled MPdicision . I also set both internal and external I/O scheduler to Row , and read ahead to 1024.

Using these settings helped me a little and SlimLP feels a smoother:

1) don't flash gapps

2) I turned animations off, from developer options

3) I used an app called Kernel Adiutor, and disabled MPdicision . I also set both internal and external I/O scheduler to Row , and read ahead to 1024.

I installed GApps (PA Pico GApps, not the "uni") and zero lag o.O

Also I used RAM Manager and set it on "More Free Memory" and Greenify (Root Mode) to hibernate user apps... (I set animations on .,25x because I like LP animations :P )

Guest chil360

Hi chil,

the only problem with your first build (SlimLP 0.91 for G330) was that it assumes/requires a 1GB system partition.

But unlike Y300, the G330 only has 512MB /system.

I changed my partition table of my G330, then I could install the build and it worked.

Likely, there's only this one setting to fix for builds to work on factory-partitioned G330:

In android_device_huawei_u8833/BoardConfig.mk, there's (for Y300) a setting

"BOARD_SYSTEMIMAGE_PARTITION_SIZE := 1073741824 # 0x40000000".

For u8825/G330, this setting is inherited from u8833, instead of set to 512MB.

I have just uploaded a G330 build to basketbuild with the system image partition size set to 512mb

BOARD_SYSTEMIMAGE_PARTITION_SIZE := 536870912 # 0x20000000

Is someone willing to test it and see if it boots? If so, also tell me if the audio works!

Guest Santroferon

I have just uploaded a G330 build to basketbuild with the system image partition size set to 512mb

BOARD_SYSTEMIMAGE_PARTITION_SIZE := 536870912 # 0x20000000

Is someone willing to test it and see if it boots? If so, also tell me if the audio works!

I installed on my SlimLp g330 with /system 1.1 GB
audio works. And all the other functions too.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Russia.

Guest chil360

Thanks for the info. With /system as 1.1GB you must have changed your partition layout. I would like to know if this now installs on a G330 with an unmodified partition layout.

Guest Santroferon

Thanks for the info. With /system as 1.1GB you must have changed your partition layout. I would like to know if this now installs on a G330 with an unmodified partition layout.

I'll try to find a man