Android L Themed Rom

Guest theremondt

Guest 77chedu

I saw it at xda yesterday. Is it based on Lollipop Lookalike AOSP by RMG?

Yep, it's a repack of the first version of my repack

So there're stil some leftovers of RMGs that I didn't clean up: google camera install script, some Xperia keyboard files, some libraries on vendor folder with names like "libpoker", etc, 

Gps.conf is configured for Spain, so you may want to run Fastergps to overwrite the default

Guest Gandri Gustiano

Dear @77chedu, i really enjoy with your L rom, can i ask a favor? If you could push laek camera to your rom, it will be much appreciated.

It because of the features on laek camera like: hand gesture, voice capture, etc.

Thank you for your great efforts.

Guest 77chedu

Dear @77chedu, i really enjoy with your L rom, can i ask a favor? If you could push laek camera to your rom, it will be much appreciated.

It because of the features on laek camera like: hand gesture, voice capture, etc.

Thank you for your great efforts.

Hi,

Which version did you install? The one on the first post of this thread is Pinto's, not mine. 

I don't remember Laek's camera, but maybe you can use a third party app, like LG, Lenovo, or some other camera from the play store with that particular functions

Guest Gandri Gustiano

Ive been installed your latest, it works great! The camera has a nice feature too. Thank you for your hard work. It seem i always stick with your work.

Thx again.

Btw, when i set brightness to low, the screen seem blink/flicker, idk.

Edited by Gandri Gustiano

Guest 77chedu

Btw, when i set brightness to low, the screen seem blink/flicker, idk.

Sorry, I didn't see your edit. I can't reproduce that particular issue. Brightness regulation works fine on my phone and no one has reported that on the spanish forum. 

Try using a third party app like this one . It was on previous versions as a user app

You sure, you're using my latest rom? Check the wallpaper on the screenshots

Maybe I should open a different thread for the next release -it'll have a couple of changes (aesthetic mostly)- , so things don't get mixed up