[ROM][5.1.1] F-AOSP [Y300/G510] [16/05/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest Stefanoid

I do not know if it was already reported, however, i am attacching pictures, when i touch the 3 buttons in the menu, you sede a black square that should be the menu details and guidance and feedback

Try to use QuickPic from play store instead of Gallery?

Guest y0han17

cm12 is not the same android version as cm12.1

Yes, I know, but admin group said this:

n2g2uw.jpg

May you please link us the facebook group you are talking about? :)

Sure.

But only enter by invitation..

https://m.facebook.com/groups/592944517437767

I would also say that I love the CM12.1 (best ROM ever), but the black screen error is too annoying... for while using other alternatives, but thanks for all the effort dedicated! :)

Guest telopido

Yes, I know, but admin group said this:

n2g2uw.jpg

Sure.

But only enter by invitation..

https://m.facebook.com/groups/592944517437767

I would also say that I love the CM12.1 (best ROM ever), but the black screen error is too annoying... for while using other alternatives, but thanks for all the effort dedicated! :)

Thanks, I'll try and report my feedback on this kernel once I've installed it ;-)

But first, do you think it' s worth trying on a Y300?

Edited by telopido

Guest fonz93

I've just disabled the dexpreoptimization and Xposed Framework is now working, but the ROM after wiping the dalvik takes ages for booting, also we will have less space in /data

Edited by fonz93

Guest y0han17

Thanks, I'll try and report my feedback on this kernel once I've installed it ;-)

But first, do you think it' s worth trying on a Y300?

Yes, of course ;-)

Guest idrisov

I've just disabled the dexpreoptimization and Xposed Framework is now working, but the ROM after wiping the dalvik takes ages for booting, also we will have less space in /data

Could you upload ROM with disabled dexpreoptimization?

Guest fonz93

Could you upload ROM with disabled dexpreoptimization?

The ROM also includes the kernel test 3 built from sources, i am testing some other things and if it's all working i will upload it

Wow, i am very lucky, it just came out the GravityBox version for Android 5.1.1

@Venezuela guys

GravityBox for 5.1.1 allows you to change the track with volume keys and screen off, well, i didn't really try it, but the option is there.

Edited by fonz93

Guest alexandermb27

The ROM also includes the kernel test 3 built from sources, i am testing some other things and if it's all working i will upload it

Wow, i am very lucky, it just came out the GravityBox version for Android 5.1.1

@Venezuela guys

GravityBox for 5.1.1 allows you to change the track with volume keys and screen off, well, i didn't really try it, but the option is there.

Jajajaja i laugh a lot with "Venezuela guys". thank you fonz (my earphones broke up now so much bar luck) i got a backup of F - AOSP and switched to cm12.1 for a a while to see if it was a the bravía engine zip who gave me a lot of blackscreens while deep sleep or listening músic with data on (or wifi)

Guest fonz93

Well, i think that if you install AOSP + GravityBox, you can forget CM12.1, it has a LOT of options working and many others that even CM12.1 doesn't have

It's sad this, because i have added some options from CM12.1 and they are present on GravityBox...

Edited by fonz93

Guest alexandermb27

Ok i'll wait for it, i need to read about gravity box, din't used it before when i was using android 4.4, the first flash i made, i was scared about brick the phone or something with xposed and gravity box

Guest CreasingMass

Well, i think that if you install AOSP + GravityBox, you can forget CM12.1, it has a LOT of options working and many others that even CM12.1 doesn't have

It's sad this, because i have added some options from CM12.1 and they are present on GravityBox...

is it possible to deodex the rom with THIS?

Guest Jairus1998

is it possible to deodex the rom with THIS?

Maybe can but one problem. Try to compare normal apk and odexed apk. One file is missing which is the 'Dex' file. Removing may seem okay but how you going to return that Dex file

Guest fonz93

Tonight i'll upload the new ROM without dexpreopt and kernel test 3 included, i didn't test it enough to say that black screen is gone, so assume that it isn't fixed, i won't be at home when the ROM's upload will end so just check the gdrive folder between the 00.30 and 01.00 (UTC+1), i will update the thread tomorrow morning, if the ROM won't be there it's because of connection problems.

Just to be sure that things will be ok..When you install the xposed alpha for 5.1, be sure to wipe the dalvik cache manually or the ROM will bootloop. Don't reboot through Xposed or you will have problems, reboot using the standard option in the power menu.

PS: 

I forgot to include the fixed bootanimation, you can live with it until i release the next version or flash this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-xonQbKq2U2ZUtjNmdLNHhIUFk/view?usp=sharing

PPS:

Without dexpreoptimization the first boot time (or the boot after clearing the dalvik cache) it's increased a LOT

Edited by fonz93

Guest Colkd

The ROM is already uploaded.... I'm gonna try it now... I will report later... Great job fonz... [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Guest alexandermb27

ROM working good, din't know about blackscreen yet i don't wanna meet that for now D:, Fast deployment enabled on right corner.

Here a screenshot of modules working and flat style got a bit bugs

post-1057866-1431829865639_thumb.png

Guest markoprogramer

Still no black screen with conservative governor. Phone seems faster but i think that a battery life is a little shorter.

Guest markoprogramer

Still no black screen with conservative governor. Phone seems faster but i think that a battery life is a little shorter.

post-1040745-14318324581071_thumb.png

Guest Lemon88

Try interactive row 480, i dont have black screen

Guest Jairus1998

I feel pity to you @fonz93. I downloaded your F-AOSP rom just to get that kernel. I'm still sticking to SlimLP 5.0.2 Chil360 so that I can help with his kernel. I'm also looking for the black screen issue but I have may found something interesting and that has been reported. I'll be waiting for CM12.1. Wish you luck