[Kernel] UltraKernel [Y300/G510] || [STOCK/JB/KK]

Hi everyone, i present the UltraKernel

Features:
- 3.4.0 kernel version
- Compile with SaberMOD 4.9
- 400Mb RAM

- DynamicFsync 
- Schedulers : Fiops | Noop | Dedline | Cfq | Row | Bfq (Deadline by default)
- CFQ / DEADLINE / BFQ optimized
- Governors : Interactive | Conservative | Userspace | Powersave | Ondemand | Ondemandplus | Performance | Smartassv2 | Wheatley  | Lulzactive | Smartmax 
- Ondemand tweaked
- TCP westwood default
- Optimized AES and SHA1 routines
- CK3 Tweaks
- ARM flags optimization
- FRandom
- Swap and zRam support
- Dynamic dirty page writebacks
- GPU Overclock 320Mhz
- GFSleepers disabled for better performance
- XZ compression as default and optimized
- Pipe Flags
- LZ4 added and default
- NOATIME and NODIRATIME by default
- IntelliPlug (MPDecision should be disabled with an app like Kernel Auditor)
- Readahead and writeback optimized
- WQ POWER EFFICENT flag added but disabled by default
- CRC Check disabled
- Dynamic readahead support
- Kernel NEON Mode and vfp neon flag
- Frontswap, zcache & cleancache 
- Optimized SLUB memory allocator
- UHID driver
- Network speed tweak
- Optimized square root algorithm
- And much more...

How to install:

- Flash zip, wipe cache/dalvik and reboot

Bugs:
Tell me ¿?

NOTE: I don't have any screenshot of battery or anything like that because i continuously change the roms.. When i have a battery stats and more.. i post screen

Download:

STOCK: https://mega.nz/#!l5U3ELDI!YrKuU4balwFZAB3sjyqLgm0DaqtLUK-AMkcq7Bj5KBE

CM10.1: https://mega.nz/#!JoUzzZ7A!j197fjUtscNM_L_bceRJXLMliUdzwzB6uyNehOk-UBo

SlimKat: https://mega.nz/#!UotUwbhS!O1iETjCid9hLgXt61m2kDMnFfDdf8_vDhCK6ZwuMu3I

CM11: https://mega.nz/#!1o0j1Cqa!cDjZ3aRXNAGbhUY8iCBwdiGIhIvM_vbf3Ber23qjdsQ

Kra1o5 
Ceastel
Chil360
Dazozzo
Ander-Alvarez
Modding33k
Christopher83

Edited by Guest

I did wipe, I don't know what caused this but I noticed that my contacts disappeared for some reason I looked on google about that error and looks like it's indeed related to contacts. I'll try again tomorrow and see how it works.

Guest Dark Cricket

Hi @srfarias , thank you for continuing to work with our phone, a question, you could compile some rom? Dazzozo no longer providing support to CM11, and never finished MIUI KK, it would be great that you could support us to have any of these projects with the latest updates.

Thank you.

I did wipe, I don't know what caused this but I noticed that my contacts disappeared for some reason I looked on google about that error and looks like it's indeed related to contacts. I'll try again tomorrow and see how it works.

Yes, something wrong with google sync.. A clean install should fix all issues

Hi @srfarias , thank you for continuing to work with our phone, a question, you could compile some rom? Dazzozo no longer providing support to CM11, and never finished MIUI KK, it would be great that you could support us to have any of these projects with the latest updates.

Thank you.

Yes, i can.. (I'll talk about it with dazzozo) This week im busy but in these days i'll download all the sources and maybe in the next week i'll compile CM11, i want to make some changes 

Cm10.1 by fonz93

¿¿??

is it better than synopsis? any improvements in performance?

I would not say it is better or worse than another kernel.. The only thing that I can say is it works well, the performance it's cool xD.. But the best way is to try 

I just flashed the STOCK version.... i'll give you my feedback and impressions with the use.

Thanks!

Good luck ! ;) 

ok so i am using it on aosp 4.1.1 , so far it's fine , functions seems to be ok and the phone runs smooth.

results of antutu :

-synopsys : 10822 ( interactive / sio )

-ultra : 11394  (interactive / deadline )

works in ROM 10.1 fonz93

¿?

Yes

@srfarias Can you try to do for SlimLP 5.1.1 (active project). I can't do it myself because my PC can't support Ubuntu and not enough storage

@srfarias LolliPop and KitKat-CAF, please.

Actually i don't have the time to make it also for SlimLP-KAT CAF.. Chil already working on a kernel for both.. for now i don't want to do it besides that I have other proyects

Guest poli1982

En realidad no tengo el tiempo para que sea también para SlimLP-KAT CAF ..  Chil ya está trabajando en un núcleo para ambos .. por ahora no quiero hacerlo, además de que tengo otros proyec

Guest poli1982

Hola, me gustaria saber por que no me funciona el UltraKernel slimkat.Tengo la version slimkat 9.0 09/09/2015

un saludo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I would like to know why 
ot work me UltraKernel slimkat. I slimkat version 9.0 09/09/2015

a greeting!
Edited by poli1982

Hola, me gustaria saber por que no me funciona el UltraKernel slimkat.Tengo la version slimkat 9.0 09/09/2015

un saludo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I would like to know why 
ot work me UltraKernel slimkat.Tengo slimkat version 9.0 09/09/2015

a greeting!

Solo funciona en SlimKat version Legacy (SlimKat 9 2014/12/29) .. No CAF. La version del 09/09/2015 es CAF

-------------------

Only legacy..