[ROM][5.1.1] OctOS

Guest dakok

No, should be real, since it suffers the very same bugs as cyanogenmod and all other 5.1 roms for every mt6592 phone. 

I thought that without sources from Coolpad for the F1 kernel it was impossible to do a real L?

Guys , please read the decription what work and dont work . Two hours ago i installed this Rom . Rom is amazing , very fast , no laggy, good ram condition , Battery backup is amazing same at MIUI roms in my Coolpad , Dual Sim work - Orange PL and PLUS PL checked, gps work , antutu 33023 points , 3D about 6800 same at 4.4 kitkat roms... ( Miss 9000 3D :CC) . Only Hotspot not work , and USB DEBUG not work  ( in windows 10 ) Linux mint probably work , 

Raport- xposed cant install problem with sdk  22 , so i cant install xinternal and cant emulated obb folder on sd card... So its big isuee anybody have alternate for xinternal ?

I thought that without sources from Coolpad for the F1 kernel it was impossible to do a real L?

All these CM based roms are using KK kernels, and it's a trend that's spreading like crazy to other mtk phones as well. Even the CM 11 4.4.4 ports are buggy and the leap is way closer

Personally I appreciate the effort, but I still don't understand why people are so anxious to jump into the Lollipop wagon. 

Edited by 77chedu

Guest korekore1

Guys , please read the decription what work and dont work . Two hours ago i installed this Rom . Rom is amazing , very fast , no laggy, good ram condition , Battery backup is amazing same at MIUI roms in my Coolpad , Dual Sim work - Orange PL and PLUS PL checked, gps work , antutu 33023 points , 3D about 6800 same at 4.4 kitkat roms... ( Miss 9000 3D :CC) . Only Hotspot not work , and USB DEBUG not work  ( in windows 10 ) Linux mint probably work , 

what about video recording and mic recording?even with 3rd party apps,do they work?

Guest korekore1

Raport- xposed cant install problem with sdk  22 , so i cant install xinternal and cant emulated obb folder on sd card... So its big isuee anybody have alternate for xinternal ?

if its real lollipop you would need lollipop xposed

Guest korekore1

I have problem with Titanium Backup because of Root problem. How can I solve this?

uninstall root manager and install supersu or similar,that works some times

Edited by korekore1

All these CM based roms are using KK kernels, and it's a trend that's spreading like crazy to other mtk phones as well. Even the CM 11 4.4.4 ports are buggy and the leap is way closer

Personally I appreciate the effort, but I still don't understand why people are so anxious to jump into the Lollipop wagon. 

Thanks for the clarification.

That's more or less what I thought.

I think I'll stick with A310 AOSP.

I'm half thinking of getting a Lenovo K3 Note anyway...

Guys im not idiot, i installed really lots rom on coolpad . Battery is really good because i heavy use this phone after instaled this rom , 3rd apps work , stock lolipop camera is s***, you must install 3rd camera app .  I know about lolipop xposed , I try to install special xposed libs for 5.1 and app from XDA , but still cant work and i cant use xpsosed , i cant use xinternal so cant emulated obb from sd card , i try use lots apps from market(obb2sd etc) but they say only this device not support this , root work stock is KingRoot no SuperSu . i use some lolipop roms (lots bugs) but this i think have very small problems .  Sorry for my english , its not perfect :)

Guys im not idiot, i installed really lots rom on coolpad . Battery is really good because i heavy use this phone after instaled this rom , 3rd apps work , stock lolipop camera is s***, you must install 3rd camera app .  I know about lolipop xposed , I try to install special xposed libs for 5.1 and app from XDA , but still cant work and i cant use xpsosed , i cant use xinternal so cant emulated obb from sd card , i try use lots apps from market(obb2sd etc) but they say only this device not support this , root work stock is KingRoot no SuperSu . i use some lolipop roms (lots bugs) but this i think have very small problems .  Sorry for my english , its not perfect :)

kak12z - I installed this ROM last night and this morning battery was 99%.  Maybe because I did not install my apps with titanium backup.

Can you help me to get good Root so I can use titanium backup to install my apps??? 

I hope you can help me to give advise.

Root work wey well , meybe you must firdt go to options of king root and check always allow (yes)

Do you use Tutanium Backup, also with this ROM? I flashed the rom with CWM, maybe that is the issue why Root for Titanium Backup is not working?