Jump to content
fluxcapacitor

f1ux ROM [5.1.1] Stock - [Debloated] [Debranded] [MR02B] [TWRP] [01-12-2015]

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, patient81 said:

Seeing a few random reboots on V1 and V2, anyone else?

Did you install this rom using twrp from 5.0.2 by any chance?
 

I just reverted to stock recovery and flashed stock 5.1.1, then rooted and installed TWRP + f1ux rom 2.1 . So far so good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, patient81 said: Seeing a few random reboots on V1 and V2, anyone else?

Did you install this rom using twrp from 5.0.2 by any chance?

 

I just reverted to stock recovery and flashed stock 5.1.1, then rooted and installed TWRP + f1ux rom 2.1 . So far so good.

That is exactly what I did and I was staring to think that my upgrade path could've caused the issue.

I'll try your method tomorrow when I get the chance and report back.

What stock recovery did you use?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a noob level question here. Has anyone managed to successfully setup link2sd. And if so can I kindly ask as to how they did it. I've been trying for ages and I still can't get it to work. Tried formatting to ext2,3 and 4. Link2sd still won't see anything :'(

Edited by grizzlyflea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, patient81 said:

That is exactly what I did and I was staring to think that my upgrade path could've caused the issue.

I'll try your method tomorrow when I get the chance and report back.

What stock recovery did you use?

OK, well I installed the stock recovery then flashed the turkish 5.1.1. Booted up, rooted and installed TWRP then flashed F1ux V2.1... still seeing multiple reboots, phone is quite unusable. 

Going to stick with the official 5.1.1 for now and hope to come back to F1ux at some point. I appreciate your hard work and all your help with this. Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, patient81 said:

OK, well I installed the stock recovery then flashed the turkish 5.1.1. Booted up, rooted and installed TWRP then flashed F1ux V2.1... still seeing multiple reboots, phone is quite unusable. 

Going to stick with the official 5.1.1 for now and hope to come back to F1ux at some point. I appreciate your hard work and all your help with this. Cheers

Sorry to hear you're still having trouble. 

 

Mine hasn't rebooted all night and seems stable now. 

 

Screenshot_2015-12-02-09-44-14.png

Edited by fluxcapacitor
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, fluxcapacitor said:

Sorry to hear you're still having trouble. 

 

Mine hasn't rebooted all night and seems stable now. 

 

Screenshot_2015-12-02-09-44-14.png

That look good. I have a read only system device if that makes a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I am an enormous doofus! 

Thought I had flashed turkish 5.1.1 but in fact had somehow downloaded turkish 5.0.2! No wonder I was having problems when flashing F1ux over the top of that. Currently installing the ACTUAL 5.1.1 and I'll try V2.1 over that and report back, sorry for being a pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, patient81 said:

Well, I am an enormous doofus! 

Thought I had flashed turkish 5.1.1 but in fact had somehow downloaded turkish 5.0.2! No wonder I was having problems when flashing F1ux over the top of that. Currently installing the ACTUAL 5.1.1 and I'll try V2.1 over that and report back, sorry for being a pain.

Done, much better now. Your rom is absolutely rock solid.

If anyone is attempting to install this then I encourage you to update to stock 5.1.1 before install or you will certainly have issues.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, grizzlyflea said:

Been using this rom for a while now. And its a dream, feels polished, fast and smooth. Kudos to you man :)

Glad to hear it! Currently unemployed so at least my spare time has been useful!

Edited by fluxcapacitor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that I put much faith in artificial benchmarks myself but has anyone ran Antutu on version 2 of @fluxcapacitor'S rom? 

I've just downloaded on the Turkish 5.1.1 (not rooted) and got a handful (literally) of points under 27,000.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01.12.2015 15:16:46, LiNe171 said:

If you replace your build.prop with other build.prop, the phone 'dies'

Phone doesn't die. My phone rubbishly is system write protected, I did this change build file in TWRP but after 2 reboots everything revert to stock :D So nothing can break down my phone :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, fluxcapacitor said:

Glad to hear it! Currently unemployed so at least my spare time has been useful!

:( It is bad to hear that you are unemployed. I hope you will find a better job :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, patient81 said:

That look good. I have a read only system device if that makes a difference.

I have it too. It gets on my nerves. I can't do anything about root! Actually it seems that phone has root, but I can't change anything in system partition. We are very unluck guys. And damn the ZTE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29.11.2015 00:26:09, nhmanas said:

Somebody had to do this and you're the guy. Thank you!

Please... :( Try to find a solution for this system rw access problem. Can you make a search or do something about that? :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29.11.2015 00:26:09, nhmanas said: Somebody had to do this and you're the guy. Thank you!

Please... :( Try to find a solution for this system rw access problem. Can you make a search or do something about that? :(

It's easy to do this in Linux but I don't know how to do system protected phone. It's easy to do with normal phones too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to install this today.

I have a device system write protected... Is it bad? What can't I do that others can?

Any solution?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unable said:

I'm going to install this today.

I have a device system write protected... Is it bad? What can't I do that others can?

Any solution?

Thanks

No, there's no difference from using the stock rom (besides being cleaner). If you want to root and edit system files, you'll find you will have to do so through the recovery, but that would happen with any rom. And that's pretty much it.

 

On an unrelated note, I've had the phone reboot and not have SU. Also, the system edits from this rom were gone. I rebooted to get into recovery, and... there was none. It was black. Nothing worked. I kinda panicked right here, but when I finally managed to get the phone to boot again, I found I had SU back. I flashed a recovery ASAP and all was good. Just leaving this as a warning, this was totally unexpected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02.12.2015 at 10:23 PM, fluxcapacitor said:

Glad to hear it! Currently unemployed so at least my spare time has been useful!

I tried to unlock my bootloader. It said your bootloader is unlocked already :D
But still I dont understand. Why my phone is still system protected? I flashed stock 5.1.1, rooted, flashed latest TWRP 5.1.1, Flashed your rom, before reboot wiped cache and dalvik cache then flashed supersu 2.46.zip, then reboot. So far, Everything is good. No problem :) But still my phone is still system write protected. For example I uninstall print spooler with es file explorer, it says uninstall successful, but after reboot, print spooler is still here. Someone really has to do something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to install this but my phone is one that is difficult to root. How do i stop it from connecting to Google. I cannot get past it asking for my email address and "skip" is greyed out. Can i delete it in google itself so there is no sync after install. It says that it must connect as it was an update............help please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cashflow67 said:

I tried to unlock my bootloader. It said your bootloader is unlocked already :D
But still I dont understand. Why my phone is still system protected? I flashed stock 5.1.1, rooted, flashed latest TWRP 5.1.1, Flashed your rom, before reboot wiped cache and dalvik cache then flashed supersu 2.46.zip, then reboot. So far, Everything is good. No problem :) But still my phone is still system write protected. For example I uninstall print spooler with es file explorer, it says uninstall successful, but after reboot, print spooler is still here. Someone really has to do something.

I'm afraid some of us are stuck with the write-protected system. No workaround yet.  Only way to tweak system is via TWRP.

28 minutes ago, pipin18 said:

I want to install this but my phone is one that is difficult to root. How do i stop it from connecting to Google. I cannot get past it asking for my email address and "skip" is greyed out. Can i delete it in google itself so there is no sync after install. It says that it must connect as it was an update............help please.

Do you mean you installed f1ux rom and you can't get past it asking for email address?  

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.