Hard Brick..?

Guest just_modaco

Guest Lukas4477

What recover did you flash? 

Do you get a solid blue notification light if the phone is put on charge? 

Does it vibrate if you hold the power button down for a while? 

Guest just_modaco

recovery-twrp2870-p839v55.img

dd if=/sdcard/recovery-twrp2870-p839v55.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery

yes it is..it is vibrating and lighting blue led..device is starting with android logo after 10 seconds goes to black screen..

Edited by just_modaco

Guest BlueMoonRising

I'm not sure from your posts if it's powering off entirely or not, if not you'll need to try and keep the screen on if possible to run the battery completely flat. Perhaps it'll resolve itself when you charge it back up and turn on.

Guest BlueMoonRising
6 minutes ago, just_modaco said:

dd if=/sdcard/recovery-twrp2870-p839v55.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery

Your posted image didn't work.

Guest BlueMoonRising
7 minutes ago, just_modaco said:

u mean did u test this image..?

You just posted a bit of text " recovery-twrp2870-p839v55.img " with no actual image there.

Edit: actually perhaps that was your intention thinking about it, whoops, sorry my bad I think.

Edited by BlueMoonRising

Guest just_modaco
6 minutes ago, BlueMoonRising said:
6 minutes ago, BlueMoonRising said:

You just posted a bit of text " recovery-twrp2870-p839v55.img " with no actual image there.

Edit: actually perhaps that was your intention thinking about it, whoops, sorry my bad I think.

i downloaded it from this thread..

http://www.mediafire.com/?q60p159iept0124
md5:b46926cfa0598ba29bae2aa43f45fdae

Guest just_modaco
4 minutes ago, BlueMoonRising said:

Sorry, I already edited my original post. It's early and I was flicking between tabs :(

8 minutes ago, BlueMoonRising said:

no it is not important..

Guest just_modaco
5 minutes ago, Lukas4477 said:

Did you use flashify to flash the IMG?

Does it power off so the light stays solid blue when on charge or does the light come on then go off? 

no i didnt use the flashify.. i used cmd command,

su

when i power on the device normally, it is starting with android logo after 10 seconds device goes to black screen..and if i plug the device to pc, blue led is lighting..i m trying to power off the device normaly it is not power off..i power off the device by Vol up + Power..in this process device is rebooting again android logo then black screen..and blue led is always lighting because of connected to pc..(same thing with charger)

Guest Lukas4477

Unplug the charger, hold vol up and down and power at the same time, till it vibrates. 

Then plug the charger in see if the light stays solid blue and doesn't reboot the phone. 

I flashed the wrong boot.IMG trying to make cm. Had the same problem as you, I went through every key combination till the light stayed solid blue. 

Then I managed to boot into recovery normally. 

I'm sure it was vol up and down plus power to get it off. 

Guest just_modaco
16 minutes ago, lunario said:

Much easier to use flashfly to install twrp and there is 2 versions one for 5.02 and other for 5.1.1

yes it was but i missed it..

Guest KonstaT

This device doesn't have fastboot which is exactly the reason why you need to first gain root access in Android to write to recovery partition.

What do you mean with 'wrong' recovery? Flashing either of the images in the TWRP thread will not 'brick' your device. You've either messed up really bad with the dd command and wrote something to a completely wrong partition or more likely you've messed up your device with the silly root exploit you need to use because of the crippled bootloader.

Volume up + power is the key combination to boot to recovery. Once you've booted to recovery (stock or TWRP) you can use it restore your device.

Guest just_modaco
On 11.12.2015 at 5:13 PM, KonstaT said:

This device doesn't have fastboot which is exactly the reason why you need to first gain root access in Android to write to recovery partition.

What do you mean with 'wrong' recovery? Flashing either of the images in the TWRP thread will not 'brick' your device. You've either messed up really bad with the dd command and wrote something to a completely wrong partition or more likely you've messed up your device with the silly root exploit you need to use because of the crippled bootloader.

Volume up + power is the key combination to boot to recovery. Once you've booted to recovery (stock or TWRP) you can use it restore your device.

hi..

device is not enter to recovery mode..i tried all key combination..

Guest KonstaT

Even if you've flashed completely broken recovery image, it doesn't prevent you from booting normally to Android. I have no idea what you've done to your device.

Guest just_modaco
1 hour ago, KonstaT said:

Even if you've flashed completely broken recovery image, it doesn't prevent you from booting normally to Android. I have no idea what you've done to your device.

at first i rooted it with iroot..then i only changed the recovery part.. that is the thing which i did.

recovery file and command..

only this..nothing else..