LeEco / LeTV Le1 - X600 - Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest tztrz

I have Letv x600 and I have a problem with notification light colors in EUI roms where if I install MIUI rom on my x600 I can choose different led colors for different apps through light manager.Light manager don't work in EUI I don't know why.In EUI all notifications gets only gree color which I don't want.can anyone port the Led colors files from MIUI to EUI rom so that we can select different led colors for apps.I am using Vazarg MIUI rom on x600 now and LED notifications with different colors working prefect :) I want to use EUI rom but Led colors don't work.Please any mod can make this possible so I can use EUI 11S on my x600 ?

Guest baniko
7 hours ago, tztrz said:

I have Letv x600 and I have a problem with notification light colors in EUI roms where if I install MIUI rom on my x600 I can choose different led colors for different apps through light manager.Light manager don't work in EUI I don't know why.In EUI all notifications gets only gree color which I don't want.can anyone port the Led colors files from MIUI to EUI rom so that we can select different led colors for apps.I am using Vazarg MIUI rom on x600 now and LED notifications with different colors working prefect :) I want to use EUI rom but Led colors don't work.Please any mod can make this possible so I can use EUI 11S on my x600 ?

have you try xposed and a module related to this?

Guest tztrz
14 hours ago, baniko said:

have you try xposed and a module related to this?

I did not try any module neither I installed xposed in my phone.But why led colors works in MIUI without xpose and any module ?

Guest baniko

Let' start to share our experience about the battery life.

Up to now i have use the 9s by BB72 and the 11s VNMod.

The max i have achieve, is SOT near to 4 h. The one time was SOT 4h+, with the 9s byBB72 and the phone in battery from the morning up to late in the evening (up to 0%). The other time was SOT 4h-, with the 11s VNMod and the phone in battery from the one morning up to the next day night (up to 0%).

For me, the 4h max SOT (up to 0% battery) seams to be small.

(I m one of the "coolpad F1 club". For the F1, the 5h+- SOT was (and is) something very very possible.

Edited by baniko

Guest dakok

011s stock with removed china apps and wifi + 4G mostly on and with 2 SIM cards I have the average of 4.5-5h SOT.

It depends on many factors - apps (specially gapps), SIM cards and distance to the base station, 3G & 4G radio, brightness settings, etc

Guest 77chedu
2 hours ago, trashbat said:

Thanks chedu, if upgrading from BB72 10S ROM do you need to do all wipes? 

I don't like "dirty" flashing, but it should be ok, I guess.

Guest baniko
On 3/10/2016 at 6:13 PM, dakok said:

011s stock with removed china apps and wifi + 4G mostly on and with 2 SIM cards I have the average of 4.5-5h SOT.

It depends on many factors - apps (specially gapps), SIM cards and distance to the base station, 3G & 4G radio, brightness settings, etc

This version ?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByEOR9M5bXAtaWhrR1JwMXg3Tzg/view?usp=sharing

by 77chedu

Edited by baniko

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kouskous

i have update x600 to last miui eu.

i don't know about battery life but i hope everything is ok....

after good check i post link

it is posible to install music stock app to any custom rom????

Screenshot_2016-03-25-13-43-17_com.android.settings.png

Edited by kouskous

Guest dalyer

Ordered from jd.com (seller EWOO) and still no sign of it after 38 days and the tracking has not been updated since 3rd March.

They ignored 4 messages via the jd.com website about this so I have been forced to open a dispute via PayPal.

Very disappointing. :pensive:

Ordered from jd.com (seller EWOO) and still no sign of it after 38 days and the tracking has not been updated since 3rd March.

They ignored 4 messages via the jd.com website about this so I have been forced to open a dispute via PayPal.

Very disappointing. 1F614.png

EWOO is a bad seller, we see this on croatian forum too.. :(

Guest dalyer

I actually thought that I was ordering direct from jd.com so it was my mistake.

Hopefully the PayPal process will sort it out eventually.

Would you recommend any seller in particular that offers it at a good price (32GB version)?

Thanks.

Guest Pivko76

Very disappointing. 1F614.png

when did you order x600? I ordered 11th march, 18th I'v recived tracking number but till now this number don't show on tracking pages. I wrote almost 20 message to EWOO, but they always respond that is normal and logistic take so much time. today they send my invoice, but I think that is a fake invoice, because date of sell is 2015/3/11. I don't know what to white to PayPal to receive my money back. I can't find x600 in good price.