LeEco / LeTV Le1 - X600 - Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest dalyer
4 hours ago, Pivko76 said:

when did you order x600? I ordered 11th march, 18th I'v recived tracking number but till now this number don't show on tracking pages. I wrote almost 20 message to EWOO, but they always respond that is normal and logistic take so much time. today they send my invoice, but I think that is a fake invoice, because date of sell is 2015/3/11. I don't know what to white to PayPal to receive my money back. I can't find x600 in good price.

Ordered and paid 21st February.

My jd.com account says it shipped 23rd February.

Tracking shows:

29th February: The item is pre-advised

2nd March: The item is ready for shipment

3rd March: The item has left the originating country

And nothing since.

As mentioned above I contacted EWOO via my jd.com account/order page four times but they never replied.

I then opened a PayPal dispute yesterday and jd.com replied immediately and said they'd look into it at their end.

They suggested contacting the seller again which I did but again no reply from EWOO.

At this stage my hope/expectation is that I will eventually be refunded via PayPal.

Based on this experience EWOO are definitely to be avoided.

In case it helps you this is what I wrote in my PayPal dispute message - you should also read the PayPal info about dispute resolution to understand the process. It's years since I had to engage in this process but from what I recall it does work if the seller has scammed the seller.

My JD.com order ID is XXXXXXXX. I ordered from seller EWOO via JD.com on 21st February 2016. It is 38 days since I ordered and 36 days since the item was marked as shipped. The item has still not arrived. The website says 15-25 days for shipping so it is well beyond that now. The tracking status (XXXXXXXX) has not changed since 3rd March 2016. I have contacted the seller 4 times via JD.com but they have not responded to any of my messages. So I have no option but to open a PayPal dispute about this item. I would like a speedy resolution to this issue preferably a full refund so that I can repurchase from a reliable seller. Thank you. Regards. XXXXXXXX

Edited by dalyer

Guest dalyer
10 hours ago, dakok said:

Thanks a lot dakok.

At this stage is there perhaps a better phone/better value than the x600 or is it still worth it...?

Edit: prices seem high on some of those sites. And 32GB model sold out on a few of them. Bummer - might have to stick with my Coolpad F1 for now even though I was hoping to pass it on to my gf who, as predicted DID break the screen on my old Haier W910! 

Edited by dalyer

Guest Pivko76

" Hello, we have asked the logistics company many times and we finally get reply from them, we have sent the parcel to the shipment company and they said that they have sent the parcel to you and give us the tracking number , but they lied, because airplane has limit for the electric products, so had a batch of parcels delayed, just only sent . Hope for your understanding, after 14-15days ,you can track your parcel. " - that's reply from EWOO :-) 

I opened dispute in PayPal. And I'm looking x600 in another shop, mabey another phone? do You suggest something ? I don't play games, I need 5,5" display and LTE (800 MHz if possible - I know x600 doesn't have this frequency)

here is invoice from them - look at date :-)

1.jpg

Edited by Pivko76

Guest dalyer

I never received an invoice from EWOO but maybe that's because I ordered via jd.com and not directly?

I got the usual jd.com notification emails and can view my order on their website.

Did you order directly from EWOO?

I suppose there's always a chance that my order is stuck in transit but I remain skeptical because (a) it has been so long since I ordered and it supposedly shipped (b) the tracking info has not updated since 3rd March (c) they ignore my messages and only responded indirectly via jd.com to my PayPal dispute and (d) EWOO seem to have a bad reputation generally.

Maybe it will still turn up in which case I will cancel the PayPal dispute if the goods are as expected but in the meantime my view is that they should refund me.

Edited by dalyer

Guest Pivko76

I ordered via JD. COM. and write to them through JD page. they answer everytime but still write that is logistic company problem not their. I opened PayPal dispute and convert it to refund. If phone come to me I will pay them via PayPal

Guest dalyer

OK - good luck with your claim or finally getting your order.

I'm in the same boat - but oddly I didn't get an invoice like the one that you posted from EWOO or jd.com.

I'm just glad that I paid with PayPal!

Guest trashbat

Hey guys I dropped my x600 at the pool today and the digitizer has smashed. 

Is see there are replacement digitizers on ali. Does anyone know if its an easy process to replace? 

Guest dalyer

Any use?

I can never remember all the different names for the x600 but I think that these videos are relevant?

Edited by dalyer

Guest dalyer

Turns out that EWOO (seller on jd.com) WERE replying to my messages but for some stupid reason jd.com does not sent email notifications when a seller replies to a customer. So I was not aware that I had to manually go into the Messages area of my jd.com account to see their replies. However their replies were basically along the lines of "don't worry" (literally) and the shipping company will take care of it and never mind the fact that the tracking info doesn't get updated. They also requested my email address even though it's already registered on my jd.com account where I presume they have access to it (directly or indirectly). I'll give it a few more days before I decide whether or not to escalate the PayPal dispute to them for a ruling.

Guest Pivko76

I escalade dispute, PayPal is analizing my problem. since 11th march I don't have tracking my x600. I think that PayPal give my money back. and its a EWOO problem if they sent me phone or not

Guest trashbat
3 hours ago, Pivko76 said:

I will buy x600 in chinatronic when I give money back. I think that is a good shop.

Just be careful with the screen when you get it - make sure to get a case as if they fall on the corner they break very easily (I had the plastic case on at the time of the break) 

Guest dalyer
3 hours ago, Pivko76 said:

I escalade dispute, PayPal is analizing my problem. since 11th march I don't have tracking my x600. I think that PayPal give my money back. and its a EWOO problem if they sent me phone or not

Ha - my tracking hasn't changed since 3rd March! I'll give it another week and see what happens but if it doesn't arrive by the weekend I'll also escalate my PayPal dispute to them for a ruling.

Guest dalyer

I'm in Ireland.

My tracking updated today - but the date of the update is 3rd March - same as the previous update.

Here's what it says so far:

03-03-2016 18:57 The item has arrived in the transit airport IRELAND
03-03-2016 03:08 The item has left the originating country
02-03-2016 09:30 The item is ready for shipment
29-02-2016 09:29 The item is pre-advised

Guest dalyer

I really don't know.

Just to clarify It always said "Ireland" on the right hand side - that's simply the ultimate destination.

"Ireland" there has nothing specifically to do with the most recent update ("The item has arrived in the transit airport") which is also oddly dated 3rd March.

I don't even know what the "transit airport" is and would assume that there is more than one airport in the journey from China to Ireland...

Maybe it will arrive but if not this week then I'm escalating my PayPal dispute for a resolution.

Edited by dalyer

Guest dalyer

Didn't arrive today - 47 days after I ordered it.

I've asked EWOO to refund me in full but they'll most likely reply with their usual "don't worry - wait a few more days" response.

In that case I'll escalate my PayPal dispute.

Guest dalyer

They didn't reply so I've escalated my PalPal dispute.

I can only assume that either they didn't send it at all or - based on the fact that the tracking seemed to stop on 3rd March - it got lost/nicked on the way.

Guest wahlterh

Thank you dakok, for "TWRP_LeTV_x600_2_8_6_0_Material_r2". 

This was the only way to install recovery into my brand new X600.

Tried almost every other way without success.

I have now intalled "LeTV_X600_MIUI7_Stable_7.2.1.0_vazarg_eu" and it works fine...

Many countries near me , like norwegian, exists, but not swedish.

How can I help in translate to swedish? 

Is there a "language.txt" to translate?

Please inform me, to help others (and my wife)  :-)

Guest dalyer
On 10/04/2016 at 7:46 AM, Pivko76 said:

what do you think that duty office stop your phone? and you didn't pay tax because you didn't recive a letter from them?

I'm pretty sure that if the Irish authorities stopped it I would have heard from them.

Guest trashbat

Can anyone recommend a good case that protects the screen? 

I'm going to replace my display and want to try to protect it as best as possible