Brightpoint Service Center Thread

Guest rtsport

Guest Jassper23

Yup open na nga sila and their new number is 9957174 ... call muna kayo bago kayo pumunta ako kasi di napalitang yung call key pero pinalitang yung switch board and key pad sa taas ng call key... problem lang me finger print din siya :lol:

Guest jasin14

Brightpoint Service Center (Manila) is now operational!

It is located Ground Floor, Ali Mall, Araneta Center, just when you enter the Tuazon Entrance, it is at the right side, beside National Book Store and near Smart Wireless Center.

You may call them at 9957174 local 102 and 103, but if they don't answer, just talk to the operator!

by the way my experience with brightpoint.. :

-> are we talking about the same brightpoint here? i had my front cover plate and home keys replaced in under one hour, i even asked them to format my phone... hehe... i must have been dreaming lol...

Guest Jassper23
Brightpoint Service Center (Manila) is now operational!

It is located Ground Floor, Ali Mall, Araneta Center, just when you enter the Tuazon Entrance, it is at the right side, beside National Book Store and near Smart Wireless Center.

You may call them at 9957174 local 102 and 103, but if they don't answer, just talk to the operator!

by the way my experience with brightpoint.. :

-> are we talking about the same brightpoint here? i had my front cover plate and home keys replaced in under one hour, i even asked them to format my phone... hehe... i must have been dreaming lol...

Pano nila format sap? and anong magagawa ng format ng sap?

Guest jasin14

format.. tanggalin ung software, then lagay ulit (like kung naguupdate di ba ineerase tapos kinacopy? format ang tawag nila dun eh) hehe...

ok namna service nila ah....

Guest jasin14

yes they are 100% operational cause it is the sole service center in metro manila of bp, until such time the would open up in makati too where they will transfer the remaining offices from araneta there

Guest Jassper23

"just try to call them sa number na posted" sabi nila call nalang kayo bago kayo pumunta.

okay po hehehe parang ikaw yung Customer representative na naka usap

ko nung pinagawa ko sap ko hahaha... thanks anyway

Guest WeaponX

Does anyone here know if Brightpoint has already spareparts for SAP joystick and record button? Sira na yata yung sa unit ko. :lol: How long does it take them to complete the repair? Do they issue service units?

sweetyls,

or baka sabihin nila na hindi na pwedeng gawin yung camera.i have the impression na baka disposable yung camera.wala kasing screws,eh.representing that its not meant to be opened and tinkered on.ok lang yun syo,noh.may nag-post dito na he's selling his sap camera for 2.3k.yakang-yaka mo yun!! :lol:

Guest dobby_gobby_man

guys yung phone ko medyo mahirap gamitin yung number 8 sa pad.

saan ako pwedeng magpaayos o ipacheckup?

at magkano kaya yung charge sa pagpacheckup at paayos?