Guest simonastro

i don't seem to have any configuration options

my first screen gives me which message service

to connect to ie msn yahoo icq

but won't connect to any

or give me the configuration options

any ideas?

Guest rcauinian

I can't install it on my SAP an Error appear: Unable to open the file The system returned the error 'Access denied'!

What should I do? I downloaded the file agileinstaller.zip

Guest PsychoDave
I can't install it on my SAP an Error appear: Unable to open the file The system returned the error 'Access denied'!

What should I do? I downloaded the file agileinstaller.zip

AFAIK The agile installer .exe has to be run from your PC not from your phone.

Just run the .exe when your phone is docked and it should install no worries.

Hope that helps :)

Guest ka_edong

Hey! used AGile for the first time today. Quite cool! Mga kaSPAMyan, gumagana ito sa Pinas! I like the feature that counts traffic. We pay per kb here in the Philippines. I still have to figure out the different icons, though ... Great work agile! 8)

I can't install it on my SPV. I get the following message on the phone:

"Installation failed. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have adequate system permissions. Please contact your service provider for more information."

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Guest Simon Desser

I can't get it to work :oops:

I've tried the latest installer, and the latest cab, it installs fine. But when I run the program, it says "Connecting to Master Server" dials up, then just disconnects after a few seconds and bounces out of the app :?

Any ideas :?:

"]Is your phone application unlocked?

I thought it was unlocked but maybe that's my problem. How do I know if it's unlocked? I know it's not locked as far as the SIM chip is concerned but maybe not regarding applications.

Guest Simon Desser
"]Definitely the latest installer?

:)

P

I've tried the installer at the beginning of this thread, and the cab that smartphonefrance.info put a direct link to :?

Can I ask a simple question;

Does this connect via WAP or GPRS, and what are the costs involved?

Just had a look at the Agile website and it offers no information.

But it also talks about another product, the Agile Lie Detector for Nokia 7650, 3650, be nice to have that for the smartphone!!

Guest Simon Desser
"]How bizarre.

I assume the old version was removed first?

P (clutching at straws :))

Have you changed the installer at the beginning of this thread :?:

I removed my previous version, installed Smartphonefrance's cab, still no luck.

Then uninstalled that version, REBOOTED my phone, installed the version at the beginning of this thread, and it worked :(

The smartphonefrance cab is supposed to be the latest version :?: :? )

(Unless the reboot made a difference :?: )

Anyway, panic over, thanks :D

I was getting the same thing - application just closed itself when trying to find the server. I even hard rebooted the phone :shock: and installed AgileMessenger only (from SmartphoneFrance direct download to SPV). Still the same problem. I thought it was maybe the QTEK ROM at fault.

I'm Gonna try the MoDaco one now. Hope it works :evil:

We expect to have the application signed in the next few days. Aparently it is already aproved, but we need to wait to get the token via FedEx.

Agilemobile

Guest JampoTT

I'm having the same reported problem - that even having installed (after a reboot) the version available on this site, it gets to "connecting to master server" then simply bombs out back to the program list again.

If anyone can come up with a proper solution, I'd love to hear it. Am working away from home and was relying on MSN to keep in touch! :)

Guest pmeletti

I am also getting then:

"Installation failed. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have adequate system permissions. Please contact your service provider for more information."

message.

What can be done to resolve the matter?

it wont let me install it...

i had the older version that didnt work on it..

then i removed it...and cant put updated version...

and yes my handset is decerted..HELP!!!!!!

Fantastic program but having a problem deleting ICQ contacts from the list (don't know if it's the same for MSN contacts). It asks me if I want to delete but after I click "yes", the contact remains. Are contact lists held server side at Agile - reason I ask is having looked at the registry, the only username and password I can find are agile ones. Or is the information held in a text file? I have removed the contacts on ICQ's server so perhaps there is a way of getting agile to re-sync?

Little bugs I've noticed:

* Some MSN contacts show only the e-mail address, not username, would be good if one could rename them

* Word wrapping in the msg window wraps mid-word

* There is no wrapping when typing a msg

Even with these bugs, it's a great program!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.