Agile Messenger - IT WORKS ON ORANGE!

Guest PaulOBrien

Yeh how much is wasted on GPRS when trying to connect and download an update, which is going to fail to install the.cab

Yeh now working again, but for how long

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

How annoying that there's no "i'm happy with the current version and don't want to waste my GPRS data downloading the new one yet" option :/

• 7 months later...
Guest nvkid909

ahhh i would love to have this again!

however, installed & trying to connect, new version message appears & says failed to install to device. pocket pc version?

just wondering, like, if people have not had this before (or removed it before now) where to put the account / password details in to give it something to connect to?! i went back to my msn messenger but would like to get my other ones working too. is the menu there once i'm connected to a messenger?

Guest Stella

Darn it, just when I thought I could get back onto MSN from me phone!!!!

Ok I have a problem, installed the thing perfectly, went to log on and it said new version available and only option was to OK the download, 3 seconds laters say's installer failed??? anyone know why?

• 2 months later...
Guest chucky.egg

Does anyone know if this app will keep signed in when the GPRS connection gets paused during a phone call?

The built in IM for the C500 signs you out on each call, so you can't stay logged in all day! :roll:

Guest chucky.egg
"]Even if you set 'run this application when connected' in MSN Messenger?

P

I've got a "Run this program when connection is available" option, but whenever I get a call MSN Messenger gets dumped out to the Sign In screen.

I have this problem with the built-in MSN Messenger on the C500 - not Agile - but I'm quite happy to swap apps if there's a way to get it to stay connected.

• 4 weeks later...

anyone know how long before agile v3 gets released for smartphone or PPC? I have it for p900 and Push to talk is fantastic, would be great to use it on smartphone as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.