SAP CLINIC-SM CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY (1/8/2003)

Guest Cliniko

Guest Cliniko

For smartphone users who are interested for ROM upgrade (1.7) please visit SM CDO Wireless Center. Your queries and problems regarding SMARTPHONE are very much welcome.

Guest binky_p

REMINDER lang po:

to all sap users in CDO, this rom upgrade (to 1.7) will surely simlock your unit into smart. And it is quite difficult to unlock it. (although maybe someday someone will come up with the procedure)....so if you don't have any plan of using other sim aside from smart or going abroad and not use the smartphone there, try the upgrade or else stick to your current rom version.

Guest rodnav

binky,

siguro naman alam ng mga pupunta doon na Smart sim lang puede gamitin. sa smart wireless center nila gagawin yung clinic. but this is a very good thing for smart to as this would help inform more SAP users to utilize their SAPs better.

welcome back pala, kala tayo inom ng alcoholic beverage baka nauhaw sa middle east.

Guest dinoalbert

Is it really a clinic as in they repair SAPs right there at Smart CDO? Or they still have to send it to Brightpoint? If they only do upgrades, then its not only CDO....I guess all Smart Wireless Centers do rom upgrades

Guest binky_p
binky,

siguro naman alam ng mga pupunta doon na Smart sim lang puede gamitin. sa smart wireless center nila gagawin yung clinic. but this is a very good thing for smart to as this would help inform more SAP users to utilize their SAPs better.

welcome back pala, kala tayo inom ng alcoholic beverage baka nauhaw sa middle east.

hehehe....thanks pare...sa saudi ang wlang alcoholic beverages pero sa qatar pwede dun kasi open country na yon..yun nga lang ramadan nung time na andun ako kaya miss ko pa rin...kaya buhayin na ang thursday group. :)

yung mga pupunta ng smart na gustong magpa-upgrade into rom version 1.7 will difinitely have a hard time to unlock their phones if ever they want to unlock it afterwards. anyway, i'm sure they already know this "dilemma"....

pre, if thats under Smart wireless, how come sa CDO lang meron?

meron din dito,pare.they even call you for an appointment.hindi ko nga lang sila sinipot dahil mas may mapapala ako pag dito na lang ako sa modaco nagpunta. baka matawa lang ako dun. :twisted:

Guest binky_p
meron din dito,pare.they even call you for an appointment.hindi ko nga lang sila sinipot dahil mas may mapapala ako pag dito na lang ako sa MoDaCo nagpunta. baka matawa lang ako dun. :twisted:

tama ka dyan.. nakakatawang mag-explain yung mga nasa wireless center...mas madami pa ngang matututunan dito sa modaco.

ano kaya kung magtayo ng sap clinic ang modaco(phils)...hehehehe..itabi natin sa smart wireless center (tapos pa-accredit nila grifter, richard and dino..hehehehe)

pyke,

magandang pag-usapan yan pagnag-EB magkaroon lang ng konting capital ok na....sap clinic run by sap users talaga....

at hindi yung mga tatanga-tangang nagdudunung-dunungan.

Guest sonborj
pyke,

magandang pag-usapan yan pagnag-EB magkaroon lang ng konting capital ok na....sap clinic run by sap users talaga....

Alam mo... dapat i -hire ng SMART ang mga modaco experts para magturo :)

Guest Cliniko

We are here simply to help for those who are INTERESTED to upgrade 1.7 rom in more easy way and absolutely free. We will try to make SAP more user friendly by teaching them the basic operation. We know lot of people using SAP doesn't know some features.

The SAP clinic is purposely done to educate SAP users, especially the new ones about is basic features. It is done through invitation, if you don't want to attend its up to you. It may not be as technically comprehensive as you think it is, it is because it only educates the users of its basic operations. Hindi po sila nagdudunong-dunongan o di kaya'y nagmamarunong. Kung sa tingin ninyo ay mas magaling pa kayo sa kanila, wala naman pong kumukontra dun. Marurunong nga kayo pero masasama naman ang ugali nyo, mas masahol pa kayo sa ???? :twisted:

Guest dinoalbert

Sino sinasabihan mong masama ugali? :shock: Mga tao dito sa Modaco? I think they are only telling the truth based on their own experience...own opinions lang nila. Kilala mo na ba sila na-meet mo na sila in person that you can judge these people that easy? So bakit ka nandito kung nayayabangan ka sa kanila at hindi mo tinatanggap opinions ng mga tao dito?

Guest binky_p

@eldavs,

brod, dahan dahan ka sa pagpopost mo ng ganito. siguro nasaktan ka sa pinost na nagdudunong-dunongan sila, sa experiences ko kasi sa mga nagtuturo ng smartphone capabilities ehh madami pa akong natutunan dito sa modaco. halos lahat ng nalalaman ko regarding my unit came from this site. When we say "nagdudunong dunong" we meant that they (but not all of them) go around the bush. They were giving us info na di naman nila kabisado. Now if beforehand they told me that "limited" lang ang alam nila because "they don't know exactly the uses and other stuff" of their unit, then i'll offer my apology to you. Pero wala po akong narinig na ganoon sa kanila.

To tell you straight, one CSR even told me to discuss further what i knew of the phone in front of her prospected buyers. And even more, some CSRs suggests to beginners this modaco site...

dahan dahan ka ok!