Easy money with SMS :)

Guest rcperez

Guest rcperez

:lol: Ok ito easy money lang just recieve Ads on your cell, you don't even have to read it, and you don't even have to reply. Then they'll pay you i think 15 cents for every ads that you receive. Pede pa atang mangdaya eh hihihi register mo lahat nang kakilala mong number tapos sa profiles select all ng may subtopics para marami isend :)

Another thing, every people that you reffered will also earn you commissions for the ads that they receive.

You will be payed via check sent to your address.

The only way for you to join is that a member will refer you, My Member ID is 162647

Register via this url:

http://www.smspays.com/reg_country.asp?refer=162647

Then click the place where your in :D

Guest binky_p

the promo is so simple though...but could you explain further how it started? any sponsors or does smart or globe or sun know about this?

just being cautious..

Guest chucky.egg

Try the calculator to see how much you'd earn, and don't forget to deduct the $3 that they charge for issuing a check.

If you refer 5 people (who don't refer anyone themselves) and you receive 100 messages a month you'd make.... $9, less the $3 charge, so you get to bank an impressive :wink: $6

On Symbian devices there's software called Veto (which automatically deletes messages from people you dont want them from) so you could make the money and never even know you were receiving the messages!

Guest rcperez

Yup, its target marketing. They send you ads through your cellphone, just like banner ads for your website, for every viewer of your site they pay you. The best part is that you don't have to do smut and earn. When the ads comes to your phone, you don't even have to read or reply to them. This is already being done by Sm@rt Telecoms.

ok...sounds good then...i'll give it a try....

and by the way, who's in the avatar?

ex ko.nalaman ko yung mga pinagagagawa niya,eh kaya hiniwalayan ko na. :) :D

Guest chibako
ex ko.nalaman ko yung mga pinagagagawa niya,eh kaya hiniwalayan ko na. :D  :lol:

craulo talga yang SPAMeng yan?! :twisted: kala ko ako lang... :)

sori, OT na... i'll visit the site! :wink:

Guest rcperez

hahaha, it's Casey from ehem, Casey Scam - i mean't was caseyscam.com :)

hahaha pretty eh kaya nilagay ko para everytime i post kita ko sya hahaha

Pero bilib din ako ang bibilis nyo magreact ah hahaha

Guest rcperez

I've just inquired through PaySMS.com if the Philippines is already enrolled and this is what they said:

Message-ID: <011b01c3d69d$b40127d0$0500000a@lionel>

To: rcperez

Subject: Re: Philippines

Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:42:48 +0800

We hope that we can be active in Philippines this year. Currently your group is the starting pioneer and if your group grows and get enough member we will start with you then.

Admin

:roll: Hmmm, it's not yet active here, kulang pa daw tayo hahaha

:) dali refer pa tayo para tayo ang starting dito sa pinas, mangdadaya nga ako hahaha gawa ako nang account nung mga nawala kung mga sim card numbers.