exoPongBall // exoSyphen Studios - Released

Guest exosyphen

Guest exosyphen

It's mainly because I pay a flat $2.5 fee for credit-card processing.

I have some more upcoming stuff for the SPV and I will bundle them together to make the per product price lower (same profit for me, less cost for the buyer).

And as a side note, all that have and will purchase exoPongBall, will be entitled for any future bundled product, at the same cost, so they won't loose anything.

Enjoy :)

Guest midnight

addictive? i found it to be boring and monotonous to be honest, admittedly only played the demo does the game speed up any at all?

*edit... just repeat 'I' found it boring, doesnt mean other people will :)

Guest exosyphen

That's aggresive midnight :) thank!

Offcourse it speeds up. 10% at every 100 points.

It's like : 100, 110 , 121, 124.1 ... and so on.

Also the red guiding lines vanish after 100 points so you are on your own.

There is a highscore feature. The highest score is displayed instead of the countdown that is in the top right corner in the demo.

It's just a small timewaster ... don't be so hard on me :D

Guest exosyphen

Anyone care to suggesta a price for this game? I am considering to lower it's price.

The funds will be used to support the spvQuake development and hosting.

Guest unclelimey

well, mad beetle has just released alien invaders for $3.95... so i guess just below that might be good....

and maybe you could get rid of the red line a little sooner than 100 points (say ten points .... i think we all get the idea of where the ball is going), its a bit naff with the red line.

What we need is a micro payment option. A credit card processing charge of $2.50 is daylight robbery! There are alternatives I believe, but I'm not sure micro payments are up and running. They are intended to be used for small web-page charges, but someone will allow retailers to use it I'm sure.

Guest exosyphen

I will soon set it to $3.45 at a fee of $2.

I made a new re version with some new features and a lot cooler graphics.

I just have to finish up the sound part.

problem is the tax side you see so many games ect at say 14 dollars but then with local tax ect it becomes silly what is needed on the sites is a price THE PRICE YOU PAY most sites say a price and you fill in the credit card details and just before you complete the purchase you see the real price ,ive had a few shocks buying software for both the smartphone and my pocket pc midnights smartanoid is a great sort of pong game just become a pus member to see or download the xmas free version although it maybe bad luck if you believe in those things to have xmas things out beyond a set date but a nice game of pong anyway :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Guest exosyphen

One of our company's policy is to charge the price we display.

What you see is the EXACT price, no extra shpping and tax that doubles the price.

We don't charge sales taxes ... regardless of where you come from.

its a shame that other companies dont follow your way as if you buy through handango you always pay tax the site should state this price is for usa customers and people in say europe pay more...

hope you game sells well mate as soon as my credit card is out of the super red i will give it a go :wink: :wink:

Guest exosyphen

I hate hidden policies and fees and such.

If I put $10 on something that's the final price. No more taxes, handling fees and anything else beeing added at the end.

Guest unclelimey

well, i was gonna buy it, but it doesnt let me use a free email address, and thats all i have, i aint doing a cash transfer, so... you just lost a sale buddy

Guest exosyphen

Use [email protected] if you onyl have a free adress and email me your name to check the order.

I appologize for this ... but we keep online ordering security high.

We email out in a few hours. We had a delay today, due to some trouble with the wireless modem we use for our internet line.

no problem nice game will there be a version with music in the background you know the type those catchy tunes that keep you going for longer?? :wink: :wink: