PROBLEM WITH LOAIDNG BOOTLOADER... HELP NEEDED ASAP!!!

Guest niej_23

Guest niej_23

I'm on the process of downgrading my bootloader to v.98. I have with me WinHex v 10.9 (registered), copy of bootloader .98, Panasonic SD Card (32mb) and a Nokia Card (16mb), my SAP, card reader.

During the process, i did the following steps:

1) Opened WinHex

2) CLick file > Load Backup > searched for my bootloader v.98

3) Clicked "Write sector directly and immeidately to the disk and located my Memory card reader

4) clicked ok (then it started transferring)

during the end of the process, it says successfully loaded the backup copy... then another popup msg appeared stating

"On winnt/2000/xp admin privileges are needed to acces most media types"

then as i click ok, an error #10 saying Drive F (my card reader) is not accessible.

I then tried to insert my card to the phone, yet to my dismay, it just showed "Card Found" then "Press any key to enter bootloader" as i press the key, it still went thru the 1.04 version.

Can somebody help me with this?! i need to fix my phone ASAP coz i had an error 113 during a ROM downgrade from smart 1.5 to 1.3.7 coz my boootloader is not yet downgraded. PLS PLS PLS

Guest niej_23

I TRIED IT FOR SEVERAL TIMES WITH THE 2 sd CARDS THAT I HAVE... STILL NO LUCK. BTW, WATS THE CLONE DISK THAT I READ SUMWHERE IN THE FORUM?!

mod edit: please avoid using ALL-CAPS

Guest Brigoli
...during the end of the process, it says successfully loaded the backup copy... then another popup msg appeared stating  

"On winnt/2000/xp admin privileges are needed to acces most media types"  

then as i click ok, an error #10 saying Drive F (my card reader) is not accessible.

I then tried to insert my card to the phone, yet to my dismay, it just showed "Card Found" then "Press any key to enter bootloader" as i press the key, it still went thru the 1.04 version.  

Can somebody help me with this?! i need to fix my phone ASAP coz i had an error 113 during a ROM downgrade from smart 1.5 to 1.3.7 coz my boootloader is not yet downgraded. PLS PLS PLS

hello! tama naman procedure mo. when i copied a lower bootloader to an sd card the same pop-up messages appeared. sasabihin talaga ng computer na unreadable ang card kasi (i presume) nag-iba na ang format ng card/disk. at nung nag-boot ako e nag-Card Found dialogue and Found Bootloader at Press action key to download bootloader siya.

di mo kaya nireformat yung sd card? kasi mukang tama naman procedure mo e.

Guest niej_23

ok na cya... i should have chose the physical media and not the logical drives... nwy, thanks so much for your help guys!!!

i think the moderator can now close this forum / topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tontontonyo

Can u pls tell me where i can get the full version of WinHex? thanks. :lol: Im trying to downgrade my SPV from 1.09. Pls give advice also. Im new to these things. thanks again. God Bless!