SPVUnlock2!!!

Guest d-coy

spvunlock2

Hi kulepoy!

Pwede po ba pa-upload ng SPVUnlock2 file? Matagal ko na kasing gustong i-sim unlock itong phone ko eh. Try ko baka ma-open din yung 1.7 ko. Thanks ha.

hmmm... didn't work for me :? . I used my notebook which never touched any ROM of sort... (never upgraded from my notebook, only my desktop). I got the unlock code but when i loaded a globe sim-- still invalid SIM. Aside from xb.. anyone else have any luck??

@kulepoy

thanks. i was able to get the unlock code, but when i try to insert a Globe Sim, "Invalid Sim" daw. Same problem with roncom.

Does this mean na hindi talaga pwede i-unlock yung phone ko? Im currently using 1.7. Sayang, akala ko pa naman ok na.

thanks again.

I really don't get it. How come my phone was unlocked by SPV Unlock 2 on my phone which Smart themselves upgraded??? And all on the first try. I will try to investigate this further. I know how frustrating this can be for those with locked phones who want to use other sims. I myself was almost resigned to sticking with Smart forever when i "locked" my phone to the new Smart ROM. Where did you people get the SPV Unlock 2? I got mine from a french website. Maybe there are updated versions of it or different variants.

Guest dinoalbert
I really don't get it. How come my phone was unlocked by SPV Unlock 2 on my phone which Smart themselves upgraded??? And all on the first try. I will try to investigate this further. I know how frustrating this can be for those with locked phones who want to use other sims. I myself was almost resigned to sticking with Smart forever when i "locked" my phone to the new Smart ROM. Where did you people get the SPV Unlock 2? I got mine from a french website. Maybe there are updated versions of it or different variants.

na-try mo na i-lock ulit SAP mo sa 1.7 then unlock it again with SPVUnlock2? :lol:

Dino... I don't think i want to push my luck by locking the phone again. I obviously did something that made it possible to unlock the phone. If anything it proves that there is a way around it. Although that gym bag does seem interesting... :lol:

ginawa ko yung reformat ng pc dalawa pa isang Win 2000 and XP tapos ganun pa rin "invalid SIM" pa rin ---paano kaya yun? tsamba?swerte.?

grabeee na ito...

Guest WeaponX
ginawa ko yung reformat ng pc dalawa pa isang Win 2000 and XP tapos ganun pa rin "invalid SIM" pa rin ---paano kaya yun? tsamba?swerte.? 

grabeee na ito...

@Virgil,

Pwedeng swerte. Kasi marami na yatang nag-try pero ayaw pa rin.

@XB,

You're very lucky.

1.7 might be the last upgrade from Smart. Talagang pinahirap ma-unlock. SPVUnlock will be SPVnoluck na. After the gym bags, ano naman kaya?

• 3 weeks later...

speaking from experience any SAP rom version higher than 1.3.7.8 wala ng prompt to enter sim unlocking code so useless tong SPVunlock unless idowngrade yung unit or switch yung rom version to orange, imate, eurotel or qtek

with regards sa latest ver ng orange my prompt pa rin so switching to orange 1.6 is best para sa akin

tried and tested

Guest dobby_gobby_man

ganun ba yun? wala nang spvunlock? talagang noluck na? :cry: :cry: :cry:

paano yun??? :cry: yung mga marurunong nman magunlock dyan. meet tayo tapos paunlock ko kung ok lang pleeeeeeaaaasssseee

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kalinte

the problem with bootloadre .98 and above is it doesnt ask fo the spv unlock code anymore. it only tells to that the sim is invalid. how xb got to unlock his phone? beats me. but it has nothing to do wiht your pc. you have to downgrade the BL and they are doing that already.

• 2 weeks later...