SPVUnlock2!!!

Guest d-coy

Guest aldousbee

I believe nandito sa mga threads dito yung way kung paano gawin. try PMing Mar for the "exact" procedure.

sorry I won't post it here- bukod sa delikado ( you might end up with a dead sap ), I want to respect Mar's decision of not posting the procedure here.

If you want I can help you unlock your sap- kayo na lang gumawa, baka maprito pa yan ako sisihin nyo :)

Guest kalinte

@kulepoy the spv unlock 2 will only give you the unlock codes. any 2 year old can do that (yabang he he he) but the tricky part is downgradign the rom to 1.3 smart rom and getting it back to 1.5 qtek rom. but it can be done.

Guest kulepoy
That's strange. I tried the SPZV unlock 2 and it WORKED!!!! My phone is unlocked! I just put in my globe sim and it accepted it seamlessly.

All i did was put the phone in bootloader mode, remove wcecomm, run the program and VIOLA!!!

lam ko un..kso kla ko nga katulad nung nangyari kay xb.. 8)

Guest dobby_gobby_man

siguro nga di na talaga pwedeng openline SAP na 1.7. di bale nalng total wala naman masyadong service na maganda sa globe so bakit pa magpapakahirap na magopen line phone :wink:

Guest kalinte

@dobby hindi talaga pwedeng i-sim unlock ang 1.7 rom. you have to downgrade to 1.3+ unlock + upgrade to orange 1.6/ qtek 1.5. but it can be doen. not by me though.,

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Stryper Aquila
yup, tried this.  reached 100% and gave me a code, but when rebooting w/ globe sim.  it says "your sim is not valid"

using SPVUNLOCK2 in a higher BL version of SMART ROM won't open your SAP. You have to change to other ROM in order to use the unlock code :wink:

Guest mar9118

Please post or PM me your email addresses so I can send you the procedure, btw: I have just revised my procedure and it's now more newbie friendly, I already included the links to download files needed :wink:

Guest mlkanapi

@ mar9118,

Me too... May I request for a copy of the revised procedure?

I was one of the experimenters in the early stages of the unlocking process. Remember?

I hope all is well with you.

Best Regards,

mlkanapi

Guest SunLei03

Hey Dudes. I tried the spvunlock2 and got my unlock code. Pero sabi ng phone ko ng ilagay ko Globe SIM sabi "SIM is invalid". Tulong naman. Anong gagawin ko.

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

@SunLei

If you are using SmartROM 1.5 to 1.7, wala kang paglalagyan nung unlock code na na extract ng SPV Unlock program. So di pwede on-the-spot network unlocking pag ang ROM mo ay yung mga na mention ko.

You need to downgrade your bootloader first by doing Mighty Mar's procedure...

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest mattoy
Please post or PM me your email addresses so I can send you the procedure, btw: I have just revised my procedure and it's now more newbie friendly, I already included the links to download files needed  :wink:

sir mar, would it be possible to send me the procedure please? Kindly send it to [email protected] ....i hope i don't fry my sap... :D

• 4 weeks later...