i600 Task Manager

Guest lilngineer

Guest lilngineer

Ok, forgive me because I am a convert from the MPx200 (I had to do it despite the price for better service).

Previously, I had to use the task manager almost all of the time to manually shut down applications on the Moto MPx200. Now that I have an i600, I don't see the program anymore. Is this not an issue with this phone? Or do I have to install it from some companion CD or something? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

You right, quickclose is not on wx.monolithix.org - oops :)

Another place I download freeware from is www.4smartphone.com

You can also use www.4smartphone.com/mobile from the smartphone (select programmer from menu) and download the cab file over GPRS. It's what i do when i'm on the move :D

Posted from my SmartPhone!

mappng buttons: to do this you're going to need a program shortcut somewhere in the start menu. to map a button go to "programs" and highlight the shortcut you want mapped, then select "menu" and then select "add speed dial." you will now have the ability to assign a number to correspond to the shortcut.

Guest tcwatkins
mappng buttons: to do this you're going to need a program shortcut somewhere in the start menu. to map a button go to "programs" and highlight the shortcut you want mapped, then select "menu" and then select "add speed dial." you will now have the ability to assign a number to correspond to the shortcut.

The phone numbers I (vaguely) understand. But it sounds as if you have a program or function mapped to a button, like you can do on some pocket pc phones. Would LOVE to get rid of the notes button on the side of the phone and use it for the voice signal activation key.