A SAD STORY!!!

Guest d-coy

my phones warranty was null... napunt kc ang void sticker located dun banda sa paglalagyan ng sim..ang nangyari kc eh nahulog ang SAP ko..tapos medyo matindi ang pagkakahuloh kya ang nangyari eh..muntik ng maghilay yung front kasing sa back casing ko..naopen cya konti..yung tipong makikita mo na yung motherboard..ang ginawa ko s pinulot ko ang SAP ko tapos press ko yung back and front casing..naayos naman pero pagtingin ko sa likod punit na yung sticker..o called smart *888 and ask wat i shud do...dey refered me to smart wireless center..pag punta ko dun...very sad to say..sabi nila naa null na tlga ang warranty ko..

wla na ba tlga akong mgwa regarding dis...nde ko na ba marecover ang warranty???

Guest dinoalbert

@Dumdidum

Hi. Welcome to Pinoy Modaco :lol: Its a forum dedicated for Smartphone users in the Philippines. From time to time we speak with our own Filipino Language.

Congratulations on your great app Media Player Remote! :D

Guest Dumdidum

Hi all philipinos out there!

Thought that it would be a slang of english because some words are english in the post :lol: And I come from switzerland :D

Do you use it (my app?)

Guest dinoalbert

I want to try your app but sad to say E200/ Voyager is not yet released here in the Philippines so our smartphones (E100) doesnt have bluetooth yet :(

But I donwloaded your app for future use :lol: The E200 will be coming here anytime this 1st quarter :D

Guest Dumdidum

technically it is also possible to use it on a E100 with GPRS, but that could cost a lot :lol:

Hm, I'm actually trying to make some nice skin....... still developing...!

At first I created this only for my personal use because I thought that this would be practical. Then I thought that perhaps others would like to use it too...

Guest Dumdidum

Ah could you do a favour?

Could you try to install the server on your destop PC? Heard that some had problems...

It's the "Server_setup.exe"-file

thanks a lot!