Alarm Time DLL by Richie M

Guest GarethWW

Guest GarethWW

Hi,

The Alarm Time DLL by Richie M is just what I wanted, but it does state that it doesn't work correctly on the MPX200.

The only problem I have is the XML code seems not to work for the highlighted bit.

I don't know if anyone can help, but the code is:

Alarm:

However, on the Home Screen it shows as follows when unselected:

Home1.jpg

But when it is selected it shows as follows (i.e. the font colour does not show as white as it is coded):

Home2.jpg

Any ideas anyone???

Guest MPXtricky

I had a similar problem with the Alarm plugin when used on Nami's Angelina Jolie theme - SEE HERE I got around the problem by painting part of the home screen pic. See also here for more description of the problem COYOTE .

How you will 'fix' yours I don't know - maybe you should load Nami's Angelina Jolie theme and apply my fix :wink:

Guest MPXtricky

Here ya go chap. Just replace the plugin XML with this. It's not ideal, but at least now you can see the alarm text. Have a play with the colours yourself (fixing Nami's theme for the MPX200 was my first ever play with XML - I'm sure you can make something better from this).................

Alarm:

Guest chrisc28

<plugin clsid="{21800C38-E156-4423-B95D-EB0D75DB95D2}" name="alarmPlugin" height="20">

<background bgcolor="transparent" halign="left" valign = "center" l-border-width="0" t-border-width="0" r-border-width="0" b-border-width="0" l-border-color="transparent" t-border-color="transparent" r-border-color="transparent" b-border-color="transparent" />

<format state="unselected" fgcolor="#99CCFF" bgcolor="transparent" padding-left="4" padding-right="1" padding-top="0" padding-bottom="0" font-face="nina" font-size="14" font-style="normal" font-weight="200" x="4" y="5" w="22" h="22" halign="left" valign="center" />

<format state="selected" fgcolor="#FF0000" bgcolor="transparent" bgtext="transparent" padding-left="4" padding-right="1" padding-top="0" padding-bottom="0" font-face="nina" font-size="14" font-style="normal" font-weight="200" x="4" y="5" w="22" h="22" halign="left" valign="center" />

<label>

<text>Alarm: </text>	

</label>

</plugin>

try this. it's the best I can do.

Guest Lucka_mpx200

Now it works!

I've a mpx200 (unlocked - not orange)

I downloaded FrankyG's MegaPlug Homescreen and installed the included alarmplug.CAB. I think it's the same as Richie M's plugin (he's credited in the instructions). Dunno if the installation is different and helped to solve the "black selection" problem.

Anyway it works as it should with the following settings:

fgcolor="#993399"

bgcolor="transparent"

padding-left="4" padding-right="1" padding-top="0" padding-bottom="0"

font-face="nina" font-size="14" font-style="normal" font-weight="200"

x="4" y="5" w="22" h="22"

halign="left" valign="center" />

fgcolor="#FFFFFF"

bgcolor="#2A2CC5"

bgtext="#2A2CC5"

padding-left="4" padding-right="1" padding-top="0" padding-bottom="0"

font-face="nina" font-size="14" font-style="normal" font-weight="700"

x="4" y="5" w="22" h="22"

halign="left" valign="center" />

Alarm:

Maybe the same settings are ok also with the original Richie M's installation and plugin. I don't feel the urge to go back to experiment. Now it's ok for me.

I hope it helps....

Lucka

• 1 year later...
Guest four_engines
Hi,

The Alarm Time DLL by Richie M is just what I wanted, but it does state that it doesn't work correctly on the MPX200.

Hello! May be a little late on this thread but where can I obtain this Alarm Time DLL? Thanks.