VoiceMail reminders

Guest Mike E

Is there any way to get reminders when you have voicemail? I have looked and haven't found anything. I've sometimes missed the fact someone left me voicemail if I didn't hear the phone or don't constantly check the display. All my other phones would always beep or vibrate as a reminder. Did I miss something?

Guest calzon65

I've been looking for the same feature but no luck. The one thing I have started to realize is that the Microsoft people who designed Smartphone 2002 (maybe 2003 I haven't seen it yet) were either not familiar with the “traditional/expected” cell phone software/features we get from cell phone manufacturers or intentionally left out these features. I hope it is not a third option that they were so ignorant that they left this kind of stuff out. You would think they have cell phones of their own and have some reasonable reverse engineering group to learn the features cell phone manufactures have been programming into their software for years. Wake up your Microsoft idiots and give us at least what we get in traditional cell phones before you try to program the “fancy” stuff.

If you edit the registry on the phone and change the value of HKCUControl PanelSoundsVoiceMail to be a value of Alarm, instead of notficiation it will trip your alarm sound until you press a key instead of just doing the single beep, etc..

Just a thought.