8390 Pics. On sale now!!

Guest CCool

Guest www.msmobiles.com
here is the lastest 8390 pics from Taiwan. Cool~~

I already sold out my 8380 and I will buy 8390 soon. wait for the red one.

the price comes $424 U.s Dollars. reasonable price. I will update more and more.

which operator or shop in Taiwan is selling it?

Guest www.msmobiles.com
here are some game and win. Media interface. pics

Cool pictures! Say CCool, what Java is in Mitac 8390? the same one as in 8380 - from IBM?

Guest harlemzfinest310

:lol: :D :( :( i am soooooooooo happy it came out!!!!! i live in New York City and i would like to have one but i want it to be activated here on t-mobile because it comes out cheaper? when do you think the mitac 8390 will arrive to the USA? i mean not like legally but through a shop that buys it and sells it?

Also, have you noticed any problems with the Mitac 8390? is the speakerphone better? what improvements has it demonstrated?

thank you for your time!!!!!!!!

Guest harlemzfinest310

sorry, but i forgot? the RED MIO 8390 LOOKS HOT!!!!! will this phone have removable shell replacements? i am just soooooooooooo excited!!!!!!

Yes, Java 2.0 lastest java version. and java can be installed in 8380

Sorry, 8390 needs to be unlocked........... :x . That's all Microsoft faults. Anyway, offical 8390 web site already provides the online unlocked service. but if u wanna wait the permanent version, it takes time.

While u should ask t-mobile see whether T-mobile wanna be franchisee of 8390 in USA market. Will M-tac wants T-mobile to get exculsive rights to sale 8390? It is still a question mark. They need to negoiate. So far it's impossible to make it. Unlike North America, cell phone selling in Taiwan is different from USA, our phone doens't need to print "t-mobile" mark on the phone. Any mobile company accpets any phones. You won't see some particular phone appear to some certain mobile company.

Offical date to red 8390 is coming in Feb.

Guest harlemzfinest310

so, will it be sold on ebay? does it have the english language so that i can buy it from a taiwan website and then change the language to english? will someone in america order them and sell them online? any news on this please discuss?

Can the red one be bought there too??? ... if no, then where? ... And are there other online stores (with english interface damnit!) thats selling either of them?

Form the scoop, the red 8390 will appear to the market in Feb. :lol:

I don't know the bid company will supply or not. but i do believe they will.

not only me but many ppl pay highly attention to red 8390. If i have further news i will update to everyone.

red8390.jpg