Help! Annoying message from Smart customercare@smart

Guest mlkanapi

Guest mlkanapi

A few days ago, I received a message that came from Smart. I was driving home then. It was not the usual alert for SMS but for email or channel message. This is unusual because I usually keep my phone in pass through connection.

After checking the message, it read 'Transfer failed' in red letters scrolling across the screen.

I have not been able to remove the darned message from the message indicator nor successfully erased it. it shows as an unopened blue envelope in the inbox.

Does anyone know what happened? Was this an MMS message of sorts?

I do not want to do a hard reset just to get rid of this annoying message. :evil:

ss001.JPG

ss000.JPG

Guest kalinte

got the same mms (5:30) but failed din pero nag download sya by 7:00. saw the stupid ad. it pissed me off, so i went to smart wireless center the next day, and since i only use smart sim i did the upgrade and got myself a free gym bag. damn you smart fro making your ad so true.

my new gymbag.jpg

Guest WeaponX
got the same mms (5:30) but failed din pero nag download sya by 7:00. saw the stupid ad. it pissed me off, so i went to smart wireless center the next day, and since i only use smart sim i did the upgrade and got myself a free gym bag. damn you smart fro making your ad so true.

Okay naman pala yung bag, pero parang iba sa MMS ad nila. Meron kaya na tulad nung sa ad nila? Mukhang addict mobile ang nakatatak. :lol:

Anyway, i think it's not worth it considering na baka forever locked na yung phone after the upgrade. I won't take the risk, unless mag free sila ng kahit 64MB na MMC or SD. :wink: