Badly Needed: Memory Card Backups of 1.09 Bootloader+gsm+ce

Guest bglan

i was doing an upgrade of my unit from sap 1.6 to sap 1.7 but i forgot to plug in my pc to its AC supply and it hibernated, so i was stuck to Stage 1: Erasing 10% on my SPV.

i'd been trying to redo the upgrade but all i get is an error message that the rom i want to upgrade to is something that is not compatible to my current rom (again and again) which was a series of yyyyyyy, or something like that

from what i read in these forum, i might be able to bring the phone back to life if i have 1.09 Bootloader+gsm+ce on my mem card and transfer it to my unit

so if you have a copy or can point me to a link, please help, you can email me thru [email protected]

any inputs regarding this matter would be highly appreciated

tnx

I only have a complete backup of Qtek 1.5 on my mem card.  :lol:

would you be kind enough to email me a copy of that so i can transfer it to my mem card

thanks

bglan

It's on my mem card and it's not readable in windows anymore. I tried winhex to read but it's not accessible. the only way i know to copy it is load to your phone and make another backup using the phone's diag function.

sirs elr and bragol

i finally got the darn thing working again, i'm not so sure if what i have done did the trick but the unit is up and running with the SAP ROM Ver 1.7.13.0

here's what i did

1. copied a .93 bootloader on my sd card

2. used usbterm and typed qfs 12 on the command line to copy the bootloader from card to the unit

there were a number of errors, that i forgot to take note of, but its something like command 5 blah blah blah failed yadda yadda yadda

3. upgrade the phone to SAP ROM 1.7.13.0 and it worked, after almost 36 hours of futile upgrades, tweaking and research, the dang thing worked.

like i said, i'm not really particular if this was really the one that solved my problems. i have no plans of killing my phone again just to be sure that this system works :-).

im just posting this to update you guys what i have gone through and maybe, just maybe, help you if you encountered similar

thanks for the replies

bglan