Error in Downloading MMS Message. Please try again.

Guest HardCharger

Guest HardCharger

Hi All!

I followed all the settings you guys posted here and I can browse the net and stuff. (Though I'm using the Motorola MPx200, since it's also running Smartphone 2002, most, if not all the settings should be the same even if they are located in different parts of the menu.)

My only problem now is that when I tried downloading a test MMS from my sister, I got the "Error in Downloading the MMS Message. Please try again." alert. When I try again, I get the same message. :shock:

Is the message already "stale" even though it was only sent this afternoon? :?:

Or did it have to do with the "partial reset" I had this afternoon? I had to reinstall the MMS program from the CD. The message in question was sent to me before my reinstallation and after I re-configured my phone as a result of the "partial reset." :?

Any ideas or suggestions?

Though I don't use MMS much, it's nice to know that it works as it should. :lol:

Thanks.

Guest HardCharger
iv d same prob. minsan i'm able 2 download d mms msg, other times ayaw. cud b a netwrk prob.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Hi sweetyls. Thanks for the insight. It's nice to know that it really happens and it might not be a problem for me afterall. :lol:

Are you still using your original SAP?

I'll see if I can talk my sis into sending me another for testing purposes. :D

Guest crystal01

Hey, u are not the only ones who r having problems. im using Qtek right now and i've changed all the settings and stuff. I can also browse the web fine but i cant seem to d/l any mms messages sent to me. I always get "Downloading message failed" I had double checked all my data connection and mms settings but i cant still get any mms... :lol:

Guest kalinte

its anetwork broblem. try sending mms early in the morning grabe ang traffic it took my mms an hour and a half to reach makati. tapos wala pang confirmation na mms sent (sap problem?) so i end up send janet jacson's superbowl pic 5 times.

Guest crystal01

kapag nde succesful may bayad ba? kse when i looked in my bill ang laki ng binayaran ko for mms messages. ang nakakainis pa nun..di rin nareceive ng friends ko ang sinend ko. :lol:

Guest kalinte

that's the problem with smart telecom. they charge you 5 pesos per mms but they wont iclude in your bill to whom you sent the mms. just like a phone call. the sms i can understand coz piso lang. but the mms really bothers me coz how would i know that i sent those mms. you know if they add one mms a month to all our bills, with 12 million subscribers(assuming they have cool phones like us), that a cool 60 million. if they do it once a day.... you do the math. we should demand detailed break down for all our mms.

Guest crystal01

u got a point there..medyo madaya nga sila kse we dont know kung talaga ba nasesend ung mga mms natin. dapat may transparency diba? i think they have the technology to know who sent those messages pero bakit di nila nilalagay? di naman siguro ganon kadami ang nagsesend everyday diba..?