Updated 20/06/2004 - Flamethrower Carnage v1.1 released!

Guest maxh2003

Guest maxh2003
Tried downloading both versions and just get file not found errors

I can't explain that; I can download the zip files whatever method I use - be it broadband, corporate network or via GPRS on my E200. I suggest you try downloading them again? Failing that send a message to [email protected] and I'll mail you a copy.

Guest anselm

I've been trying to download the file using IE (Mac version) and keep getting this:

The requested URL /downloadFlamethrowerCarnage2002.zip was not found on this server.

The problem seems to be the before the file name, should be a /

I changed the url request in this way and the file came down fine.

:)

Guest badboy4life

Yeah thats what was happening when i tried downloading it, i changed the to / and it still didn't work. Then just tried it in IE and seemed to work fine.

Guest maxh2003

Thanks for the help guys, my bad :roll: . I've updated the page - could one of those of you who had difficulties before, see if it's better now?

Thx again guys :)

Guest maxh2003
great game!, thx a lot , good to see another Sheffield'er on here

Hope it provided some consolation after the SUFC-Sunderland match! Did I mention I'm a Wednesdayite?! Yeah, I know, it's best *not* to mention it these days... :-(

Anyway glad you're enjoying the game, mate. Sheffield kicks ass - and Leeds sucks :) :D :D

Guest foxy11

Actually i was playing your game on the way back from the match last night :D

Nah i'd keep quiet about your porcine tendancies m8 hehehe :)

• 3 months later...
Guest maxh2003

For anyone who didn't know, there's a new version of Flamethrower Carnage in the usual place, www.gamesforsmartphones.com :D

Someone somewhere must still want to play it, even if we *do* have Eclipse and PicoDrive!

Max

• 4 weeks later...
Guest stonedbill
I'm also thinking about putting up a tutorial or similar guide on how I put the thing together.  There still isn't enough information on the web about how to get started with writing games for Smartphones (at least not enough for my purposes!).  It'd be an Embedded Visual C guide, not a .NET guide - Flamethrower Carnage is written in eVC.  What it *won't* demonstrate is how to write *elegant* eVC code.  I'm a C++ muppet (relatively speaking, at least).  Is anyone interested in such a tutorial?

I know it was several months ago but...Yeah id definatly use something like that!!!

by the way this game looks awesome. i just need to wait a few days to get my 256 card, and then im gonna play its ass off. (dodnt get any ideas from my phrasing of that last sentance)