Smart Phone booting problem...

Guest DarsionX

Guest DarsionX

Strangely.. When I turn on my phone, the "SMART simply amazing" logo appears and it just stayed there. I tried the hard reset (hold record + power then remove battery for 15 seconds etc. ) and its still there... Anyone can help ?

I just finished doing a hard reset on mine. Don't know if this will help you, but.. you have to let go of the record button once the white screen comes on .. then you press the action button. I had the same problem you described because I wasn't letting go of the record button when the white screen came up.

HTH

• 1 month later...
Guest DarsionX

Ok... I just realized that my ROM is outdated.. no wonder it has some bugs unlike the last time I used the smart phone... Thanks for the tips guys!

Guest mrphi

hi mate !

three days ago i have encountered this same problem , i 've done" dart reset " several times but the problem is when i press the action button it displays only a white blank screen . is there any other way to solve this ??

or can i erase the software and install a new one w/o activesync connection ? my rom is 1.6 and canary mv 1.09

Guest crystal01

oh my gosh...i have the same problem right now. naku pag hard reset lang ang solution..this would be my 5th time to do hard reset! shucks wala ako back up ng files ko or contacts...bad trip. im using qtek, v1.07.4m.

this has happened to me before pero hinintay ko lang sya..mya mya nag boot na din. eh ngayon 3 days na ganun pa din..

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Hi

Try to backup your contacts using Mitac Phone Backup Utility...

And for the files, I use Sprite Backup. May free beta version nun. You can backup and restore System and Personal Data. :)