Best ROM ever???

Guest blaconroa

Guest Stryper Aquila
What is the best ROM na gamit nyo?

I used all ROMs of SMART, also i used QTEK, IMATE and now ORANGE 1.6.

The best of them is orange 1.6 8)

Could you please tell us kung anong feature ng orange ROM that make you say na ito ang best? Smart (1.3, 1.5) and Qtek (w/ msn fix) pa lang ang nagagamit ko e.

Guest davo141

i have a e200... i JUST want to know if its possible to upgrade to the qtek rom? to get rid of all the t9 etc crap with the orange rom..

if so, then how??

Guest Stryper Aquila
doesn't the orange 1.6 rom have some kind of a application lock....???

there's an No Warez that can settle the apps locked problem :lol:

The latest update to the SPV Microsoft software will provide you with the following key benefits:

-MSN security fix

-improved performance

-enhanced battery life for SPV E100

-Phone remains sim-unlocked basta openline k na dati

-"no message tone on next unread message" FIXED!

-built in task manager

-ringtones on sd card

-sms counter

-delete all sms feature

-added "new from camera" at the inbox menu(pwede ka makapagcapture ng image directly from the inbox to send thru mms)

-added sound manager, you can compose or record sound then automatically convert it to .amr meaning you can probably attach any sound file size to mms

-imelodies(d ko alam yan, he he he!

-good english t9

-bootloader 1.10 (cant be downgraded to .98 )

-faster camera! * da best improvement ive noticed!

-orange back up and update (counterpart of smart's action engine)

-bootloader feature=erase ipsm only

Guest dobby_gobby_man
ORANGE 1.6.

pwede nyo bang sabihin kung saan ko to makukuha? or kung saan ako pwedeng magdownload?

kung di pwedeng i post dito e ok lang ba na paki PM nalang sakin?

Guest dinoalbert
can anyone send me the file to application unlock for the 1.6.... and the procedures too.... and i m just wondering, why didnt Smart release this rom...???

Are you referring to Orange 1.6 ROM? Smart didnt release it simply because it is not thier ROM, rather it is Orange's. Anyway, I believe Smart released their own version of that ROM which is somehow similar to Orange rom. Try Smart 1.7 rom....the big difference though is that Smart's rom version will simlock you to their network :!:

Guest davo141

where do u get the smart rom from? and i know what sim lock is.. but which network does it lock to? :S orange/t-mobile etc... or is 'smart' a network in itself..

will this install on to mydeveloper e200

Guest dobby_gobby_man

@dinoalbert

naka smart rom 1.7 na kasi ako. e kung gusto ko mag orange 1.6 pwede pa ba yun? at may alam ka ba dito sa forum na makakatulong sakin? TY

Guest dinoalbert

@davo

if you are from UK, I would discourage you from using the Smart 1.7 rom as it will simlock your phone to SMART Phils....and its very hard to sim-unlock unlike the earlier rom versions

Guest dinoalbert

@dobby

sorry di kita masagot kase di ko pa nagawa yan since Im using Qtek rom ever since. I guess you have to downgrade first your bootloader so you could flash the Orange rom...pero mukhang mahirap din yata mag-downgrade ng bootloader ng Smart 1.7 (?)

Better ask yung mga naka-Orange rom dito kung papaano..

Guest davo141

@ dinoalbert

cheers, just all this rom stuff was confusing me! any chance of using the qtek rom ? and if so, where cna i get that from, cos i dont like all the crap with the orange rom.

Guest dinoalbert

I think its easier for you to flash from Orange to Qtek rom. But whats the problem with Orange 1.6? I believe it has the same features as the Qtek except for those Orange backup/ restore thingy. All the rest are the same, its just that Qtek is not apps-locked

Guest Stryper Aquila
@ dinoalbert

cheers, just all this rom stuff was confusing me! any chance of using the qtek rom ? and if so, where cna i get that from, cos i dont like all the crap with the orange rom.

Hi you can download here the qtek ROM,

Smartphone France

Just a reminder, make sure you downgraded your BL to .98 before flashing to any ROM...charge to my experience 8)

Guest Stryper Aquila
Ok naman ang Smart 1.7. Mas mabilis at mas humaba ang tagal ng battery. Better din ang pag send ng mms. BTW, di ba yun kaya ng SPVunlock2?

it can only get your unlocking code but it can't openline your smart rom..you have to change ROM to imate, qtek or orange for openline issue.