CLOSED: Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart...

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest zippyioa

I can't really post a story of how I met someone because of my smartphone, as I got married the in the same week that I bought my first one (an original SPV) however this is my romantic story - and it counts in my book! -

As I said above, I bought my SPV one week before getting married.... it was last July and the wedding went REALLY well.... I hadn't really mastered what the phone could offer by then, but the music on my 256Mb SD card helped calm the pre wedding nerves. I remember the 'wedding bell' ring tone made everyone around me laugh whenever I got a call (and there were lots that morning)

How the smartphone took part in our wedding was not to occur until the honeymoon - (no points for any of you who guessed that I was late and had to say 'I do' via my phone!!) as my wife has a fear of flying and we could only go away for two days, I was limited to the UK for the honeymoon, so I had booked a really expensive room in an old style manor hotel in Wales.... it was gorgeous, really posh and we had a huge room with four poster bed, jacuzzi, champagne the lot!

That was really romantic in itself, but the best part was to come when my best mate (who had taken loads of photos of our wedding with his top end SLR camera) sent me a text message to say that he had posted a load of them on his website...... GREAT!!! but how could we view them??

As I said earlier the manor we were staying in was really old style and certainly didnt have a computer in the room that we could use to see the photos..... but you know how it is, you have some photos of the big day, you've GOT to see them! (This is where my smartphone comes into play!)

I still hadn't used the internet side of it (I had only had it one week at that point!) so I went through the motions and connected to Internet Explorer.... it loaded up and I went to my friends website waiting for the photos to load up.

Me and my wife then sat on the four poster in our huge old style room, drinking champagne looking at photos of our wedding - all thanks to my shiny new SPV!! :lol:

It was then that my wife realised how great this new addition to our life really was..... it was an amazing piece of technology that made our honeymoon even more special...... neither of us will ever forget that moment.

(sorry for the poor english)

chirol_lovely.gif love love.gif is the reason of my bought of a spv.

In november, I had to travel for work, for a mission, far far away from my love...

It wasn't easy to imagine for me peur.gif, be away from the sens of my life for so much time!

so I've bought a spv, on wich I've putted a lot of photos, some videos, and sounds of my tender love...

when I felt savapa.gif lonely savapa2.gif, I just had to look on his video, playing on a piano, or to listen to the memos she made, saying romantisch words to mecaresse.gif, to be happy youpi.gif, and to forgot the 3000 kms between us chirol_kiss1.gif.

Now I'm back, we are happy, and together since more than 3 years amour.gif

My wife and I travel a lot but not always together. Being worlds a part, its at times like those that communication is difficult and costly. With a Smartphone, I could reach and touch her heart. I could send her pictures to show her where I was, showing my miserable face without her. I could even send her little notes of encouragement. A Smartphone makes the distances closer than reality. Iis my wish that this Valentines' Day, many lovers can spend their time together and not world's apart :lol:

Guest haso0on

well i had my i-mate smartphone 2002, for about 8 months now, and its just simply PERFECT!! in every single way...and it also attracts people's attention when i use it...

i think around last month, i was logged into my msn from my smartphone, and i was chatting normally...(i was sitting in starbucks) and at the same time listening to music, sad songs...(for some reason)...when this girl comes to me (a hot girl) and asks me whats wrong,,,so we started talking and got to know each other, and from that day we'v been really close friends, and shes my valantines :lol::D

Guest toppers

hey all - im a dänish boy with a e200, my story took place a week ago..

I was drinken a beer in the city when a nice beutiful lady came.

GIVE ME A DRINK: she says.

OK: i sayed - well maybee i got lucky!!!

We drank a couple of drinks and we whent home. WOW she wanted me so much - it was me lucky day......

After some time in the bed i asked her if i could take some pictures - YES she say.. OK - and i did - can i make a little clip 2 - I sayed - and YES i could - it was very hot.

The next morning she was gone - but i still got the pictures and the film - LUCKY ME....

THANK GOOD FOR SVP E200

Billede054.jpg

Guest Hero2zero

Well this is a real story ... happened to me and everything

I work for an Internet Shop (Oneposter.com) and as part of my daily routine I answer Customer Service Emails.

One day I answered one from someone wanting to buy an Orlando Bloom Calendar of all things and to my surprise they emailed back, and we began chatting via email and MSN Messenger.

I was due to go on holiday and really thought that I would lose contact with this customer. So I bought an SPV from eBay, and although it was battered and bruised, it enabled me to chat to her on MSN whilst on the beach in the Maldives.

We have now been together for 4 months and are moving in to our first house this coming Monday ...

Thankyou SPV!!!

Guest ccpaulin

I fell in love with you

when I first saw you,

You have the perfect body

compare to anyone I see.

You serenade me with your music,

sweet tones that I always seek.

Pictures that you gave so clear

I really now miss you my dear.

Before I go to sleep I think of you

when in time will I have you.

And in my dreams when I sleep at nine,

hoping that someday you will be mine.

Oh Smartphone you're truly amazing

with looks and power your really oozing...

I LOVE YOU SMARTPHONE!

SAP.JPG

Guest ultimasnake

I was walking in the city.

It was raining again what a pitty.

I went past the orange shop.

I saw these phones and they looked tip top.

An Spv e200 or an Motorola Mxp200.

They sound nice and i wondered.

My girlfriend still has that nokia 3310.

She could mms me a picture every now and then.

I looked again and saw them shine.

I had to make one of them mine.

So I can then give one to my valentine.

-the image below is what she mailed to my phone :lol: bit early but she doesnt have internet at her own place but she did wanted to sent it (i put the phone in the picture to show you how i saw it :D-

valentine.jpg

How did a smartphone find me love... well, my ex-gf had taken a slightly, ok, completely naked picture of me on my old phone, which i got bored of and gave to my mum... luckily, before i gave her it i noticed the pic, thought i looked good in it, irda'd it to my mpx200 and then forgot about it...

a couple of weeks later, i was in the pub letting my mate look at my wonderful phone when he found the pic - he promptly passed it around pretty much the whole pub, having a laugh... one certain girl saw it, we got talking, and i've been with her for 3 weeks!!

if i'd still had my old phone (nokia *boo* 7650) i wouldn't have had it with me, as it's too bulky, but because of the sleek black sexiness of the mpx200 i take it everywhere...

hello moto, naah, hello woman :lol: Oh, and I should get extra consideration for NOT posting the naked photo of me!!! :oops:

-Mark [ if i win, can i get an mpx220 when it comes out please, please! ]

Guest babyoil1_2000

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart

(or otherwise bring your Smartphone!!)"

To all those above: wasn't you supposed to includes the bit in brackets too? If so then you void yourself from the competiton. Isn't that so...Modoco?

:( :D :( :( :lol: 8) :? :shock: :x :( :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :!:

I met my girlfriend recently, in a very geeky way. I was in a bar in Glasgow with some mates and was playing with my E200. I was telling my friends about bluejacking, how you can send anonomous messages and contacts over bluetooth. To prove the I sent a contact to the only other device in the room:

Name: The Devil

Phone: 666

Email: [email protected]

Sure enough a couple of seconds later there was some laughing a couple of tables away and a rather attractive girl was frowning at her phone with her friend laughing at her. (Unknown to me she'd only just got her new Nokia :evil: phone and was still having problems working it.) Over the course of the night she recieved a few more contacts over bluetooth, this time with comments on how attractive she looked in the name field. Eventually, after a couple of more drinks, I sent her a contact just with "Can I buy you a drink?", quickly followed by a photo of myself using SmartExplorer.

She noticed me from my picture and surprisingly her and her friend joined us and she took up my offer of a drink. We all had a great time, went out to a nightclub and danced the night away. It's only been a couple of weeks, but we're still together even if she thinks i'm a geek!

To all those above: wasn't you supposed to includes the bit in brackets too? If so then you void yourself from the competiton. Isn't that so...Modoco

It doesn't say that on the first message?!

This phone is showing off it's power every single day ! I bought my SPV around one year ago in a Dutch Orange shop (hence the notorious Canary 8) ). Kristel (my girlfriend) hated it from day one, since I was gazing and staring at it more and more each day. Since I didn't want to bug her to much with IT, I've shown this new techie thing to a couple of friends and colleagues and YES... people around me started buying (already 5 colleagues and 2 friends) IT too.

Five months ago we found out that we were expecting a baby. After a number of weeks we had some medical checks and YES: we could hear a heartbeat for the first time! And guess what... :idea: my SPV was right there to record it and make copies of the first echo.

I combined them to some sort of SPE: Sound and Picture Echo. See the attached file :arrow: (unzip in same folder and double click on the htm file).

Echo.zip

Pour moi le smartphone est une continuité dans ma relation avec puce.

En effet j'ai rencontré mon amoureuse sur internet (IRC), il y a maintenant 3 ans.

Cependant, elle a emménagé seule pour se rapprocher de moi le temps que je finisse mes études. Et du coup elle n'avait plus de connexion internet :lol:

Heureusement depuis 1 an, je possède (et elle aussi) un smartphone, ce qui nous a permit de re-chatter grâce à MSN, envoyé des photos entre nous par MMS ou email, de notre fille aussi, qui pousse de jour en jour.

Le chat est un point crucial dans notre relation et est dorénavant indispensable, et ce grâce aux smartphones qui nous apportent tant!

J'ai choisi le français comme langue pour écrire ce message parce que je suis français et n'est-ce pas vrai que la langue française est la plus belle langue quand il s'agit de parler d'amour ?

Guest flipperds

Funny thing is my girlfriend and I had a his and hers mobile phone. We both had a T68i with my picture set as a wallpaper on her phone and her picture on mine (we got the two phones as a valentines gift for ourselves a while back… that’s why the phones were very symbolic and special).

Kinda cute, kinda childish, but people we met found it amusing and sweet.

To cut the story short, when the Smart Amazing Phone (SAP), also know as the SPV e100, was released here in the Philippines….. I fell in love with it (I had a PocketPC at that time and was looking for a Smartphone to complement it). I didn’t know how to tell her that I had to get one because she would be devastated, not to mention the SAP was only available through another mobile phone service provider. I had to get a second mobile number and shell out a fortune for the SAP.

She got furious when I bought the phone……

We broke up because of the phone…. (kinda lame but there were other more important issues and problems that were present… the SAP was just a catalyst for the bubble to burst)

The relationship ended, but I retained both my phones and she retained hers.

Months past and we met at a friend’s party….….. we talked as friends and had a decent time together. Before the party ended, I pulled out both my phones and she saw that her picture was still on my T68i and she also saw something else that made her cry…….

My SAP……

A picture of her in a formal dress all made up and looking pretty was set as a background on my SAP. The picture was taken by my digital camera when we attended a friend’s wedding a long time ago, way before we split up and way before I purchased the SAP.

She cried as she picked up my SAP because her picture looked really really good on the SAP (I thank the SAP’s 65,000 colors and suburb screen resolution). The picture reminded her of the happy times we had together. She couldn’t believe that I set her picture as a background on my phone even though we had already broken up. She was touched and flattered.

We made up and got together again (we also fixed our other issues and problems).

Today, she is now my fiancé and uses my SAP… I gladly gave it to her and now I am a proud owner of an XDA II. (we retired both our T68i)

I will never forget my SAP…….. MY SMART AMAZING PHONE WAS THE CATALYST FOR MY DOWN FALL BUT IT ALSO BECAME THE MEDIUM AND CHANNEL FOR MY COME BACK… and now we will be getting married next year.

I would post the picture of her on my phone that made her cry but I don't know how.....

Hehehe AMAZING Smart Amazing Phone a.k.a. SPV e100 :-)

I was using my Qtek 7070 (think that's a SPV e100) as a mp3 player and listened to music through the headset.

Suddenly my phone fell out of my pocket and the headset got disconnected from the phone and it switched to speaker, meaning the phone started to play music loudly.

And my music taste is ... er.. special and I ended up scaring quite a few people, and as I was reaching for the phone someone picked it up for me, and said "Hey you like In Flames (the band I was listening to) too?"

"yeah" I replied.

One thing lead to another and I ended up getting her number.

We've gone out for a month now.

But there's another special one in my heart.

My Qtek 7070

Copy of 7070.jpg

hm,

i call my wife every single day of the year with my smartphone. not only on the valentines day. so lets say the smartphone keeps us together when we are apart.

not very romantic nor valentineish, just a real live thing i guess...

cheers, lutz

ps: can i win with this, paul?

As a lot of us (I think :lol: ) I'd made a skin for my SPV with a picture of my girlfriend. She’s really loved it because:

1st it's a nice picture of her

2nd we live more than 1000 miles away from each other and this phone is our main link. Therefore she knows I always have her with me and I can see her when I send a SMS or when I phone her.

So, the first time she saw that she was really excited and we didn't leave her apartment for the week-end.

That's during the night that the SPV help me to arouse her more than I’d never seen her:

The light was turned off. I took my SPV and used it as a lamp. It lighted up a small part of her body that I kiss. She was watching my little game and began to enjoy it a lot. Then she took rh SPV and she lighted up some other part of her body. My tongue was following the light and it began to be so hot that she let the SPV fall. I picked it up and began to record her. Each time I recorded, the backlight turned on and I was able to see her beautiful body.

The next morning (well let say at noon), when she waked up, I made her listen what I recorded during the night. She was delightful and we started it all again.

Since then, we often play at this little game! :oops: :wink:

For everyone, sorry but I have only a SPV first generation, so no picture… May be if I win, I will have the opportunity to spend a lot of other marvellous night.

So... this is the story... she has my heart since December... I've just left the University when I saw her after 2 years... an old girlfriend. I sad hy and.... and talked stuff and after that she left in a hurry. As soon as I got home I sent her a MMS from my SPV... it was a picture with a broken arrow and something like this... "... I still love your face ... you are my sun, I still love your hair ... you are my sea, I like you 4 what you made me be...". she answered back after 2 hours, and ... :lol: we spent our hollidays together. Bye

I made her a picture (I want to show off with my gf. but she will be mad) with the Qtek's camera while she was asleap and sent it to all my m8s. She got mad 4 a while but afterthat we became close... real close. And now she is the one... Bye

Guest DrGavin

I was at the carwash in sunny Southern California with my MPX200 checking emails when a beautiful woman came and sat next to me. I opened my windows media and began playing "Really Love a Woman"by Bryan Adams through my speaker phone. Half way through the song, as I am continuing to check my email, this beautiful woman sitting next to me begins speaking... to no one in particular, "I wish a man would treat me like that"...Naturally I respond that "someone as beautiful as you deserves no less" She subsequently becomes interested in my phone and its capabilities. I show her some videos of my dog using pockettv(she loves dogs by the way), internet, photos, Lemonade game...Meanwhile, the guys are honking for both of us, our cars are ready. D_MN, I was just getting somewhere, I thought. We both smiled and went to our cars. As I was adjusting the seat in my shiny BMW, there was a tap at my window. There she was in all her beauty with a piece of paper in her hand. I opened the door(did not want to roll down the window and mess it up, being freshly washed and all). She said " here is my mobile number. Give me a call and I will see if you can live-up to the song." I called her later that day to set up a DATE :lol: . It is all set for this weekend. I would like to think that she was impressed with my phone, however, it wasn't until she saw my Bimmer that she took the plunge. Ah well, the things we have to put up with here in superficial, sunny Southern California. To Be Continued...

Guest spicaly

My story is really romantic or anything, but a girl came up to me one time at a night club and asked me for the time, so i opened up my smartphone with the xp backround and she was amazed to see that on a cell phone. she chilled there with me for a few minutes and i was showing her all the cool stuff that the phone could do like play music videos and mario brothers and she was really buggin out. The phone ended up being a good way to break the ice and I probably couldve gotten her number if I wanted but I'm already happily taken.