SPV locking up on sunset screen

Guest ChrisUK2004

Guest ChrisUK2004

Hi dont know if anyone can help just had 2 new phones in as many weeks sent by orange care, had installed trial of All locations GPRS counter and all was fine till I installed latest UK rom update 1.6.1.10, rebooted phone and stalled on sunset screen... new phone

Decided I liked the Counter program so purchased from Handango and also IA album and Resco explorer at same time, did rom update installed said programs and guess what stalled on sunset again, now got another new phone but I am now scared to reinstall the 3 programs incase the same happens again, I was going to install them and not download rom update but my new spv comes with it installed, so any help would be brilliant, :roll:

Guest awarner [MVP]

Welcome to the site :lol:

If you get stuck on the sunset screen the normal way of recovery is to do a Hard Reset.

Also one suggestion is to reboot the phone after you install each of the apps

you have.

Guest ChrisUK2004

Hi, have reinstalled all software successfully, did restart after each app so that must have been what was wrong, am puzzled why orange care sent me a brand new phone if all was needed was a hard reset, but hey, who am I to complain about that... Thanks for your help and advise.