SPV Screen smudge

Guest chunskwok

Guest chunskwok

I recently got hold of an spv from ebay. Opened it up to spray it and now looks almost new. Only problem i stupidly touched the lcd screen and smudged it. I've searched the forum and found this... . However the guy used the 3m scotch brite on an e100 which apparently has a different screen. I'm looking for a second opinion to decide if i should try the procedure. but knowing me, i'll probs do it anyways.

Please let me know wot u think.

Thx

Chun

Guest Predonica

I've read it, in my opinion...maybe it worth a try, chances are that you could make it even worst or could make it even better :lol:

If you done it already..please let me know okay..

By the way i was wondering...is it hard to assemble the phone..(mine is SPV)..i've read a few threads though..but i'm stil concern, cause i dont wan to do anything stupid that will make my SPV into a disaster. :? can you share a few tips? One more thing that i'm concern is, in my country..people dont recognize orange, that's why i cant fix this phone if anything happen to it!!

Guest chunskwok

I havent done it yet.

Disassembling the phone isnt too hard. I followed the article from coolsmartphone.com. But be careful not to touch the screen like i did. I found that using a credit card or something to slide along the side of the phone when opening it up made the process quite easy.

I let you guys know wot happens when i try to clean it.