Downgrade Orange 1.6 to Any Smart ROM....

Guest humblehyper

Guest humblehyper

Hello po, ano po bang smart ROM ang pede ko ilagay sa orange 1.6 ko po? Kasi po mag claim po ako ng warranty sa brightpoint for keypad, once the keypad replacement is done, Ill reverting back po to Orange or I-mate. So ano pong smart ROM ang madaling i-revert to qtek/i-mate/orange??

Ang alam ko po mahirap pag smart 1.7 kasi kailangan pa ata nun ng .98 bootloader which I really dont have any idea po on how to use and acquire the .98 bootloader, medyo nalilito po ako sa mga instructions dito eh.

Tenks po, pls reply ASAP po.

Guest Stryper Aquila
Hello po, ano po bang smart ROM ang pede ko ilagay sa orange 1.6 ko po? Kasi po mag claim po ako ng warranty sa brightpoint for keypad, once the keypad replacement is done, Ill reverting back po to Orange or I-mate.  So ano pong smart ROM ang madaling i-revert to qtek/i-mate/orange??

Ang alam ko po mahirap pag smart 1.7 kasi kailangan pa ata nun ng .98 bootloader which I really dont have any idea po on how to use and acquire the .98 bootloader, medyo nalilito po ako sa mga instructions dito eh.

Tenks po, pls reply ASAP po.

Hi there! Downgrade first your ORANGE 1.6 to ORANGE 1.35 in normal operation, you'll notice that it will have an error, then upgrade again in canary mode to orange 1.6. You'll notice that it will not booth up your fone but intead go to canary mode and you'll notice that your BL is .98...now you can flash to other rom, I'm RECOMMENDING that you install SMART ROM 1.37 for OPENLINE ISSUE.