Replacement leather cases/saddle for Mitac Mio 8380?

Guest weathertop

Guest weathertop

I have been searching high and low for a replacement case for my Mitac Mio 8380 as the original saddle that came with my phone is showing signs of wear.

But, I haven't been successful in finding a universal carrying case that will fit this phone.

I've taken a look at many other leather cases that fit other phones, but they are largely too thin to fit the dimensions of the Mitac Mio (97 mm x 51.5 mm x 29.6 mm).

I have even tried to contact the sales contacts listed on the Mitac web site to see if I could purchase an OEM saddle, but I haven't received any responses.

Would anyone here have a recommendation on a replacement case that I could investigate and purchase?

:?:

Guest weathertop

Data-nation just has a few accessories that allow charging of the Mio's battery.

Admitedly, these accessories are more important than a case that fits the phone, but they don't sell any cases that fit the Mio and neither does their "sister" web site at Razzy.com

I know as I've purchased a charger from them for my Mio that works great, and as I've tried to purchase a couple of cases from them that are close in size to the dimensions of my Mio, that didn't work at all.

Any other ideas?

Guest weathertop

Well, if I had a choice, I'd be most interested in a replacement for the OEM case.

BUT, as I'm having trouble finding any case to fit this phone, I'm interested in any case that would fit this phone...

Do you have something in mind?

I'm all ears....

:wink:

• 2 weeks later...