Help with SPV cam

Guest humblehyper

Guest dobby_gobby_man

iwasan mong mag shot na nakatapat yung light sa lens ng cam mo. kung hindi pa rin nagSPAMgo, i reset mo yung sttings na ginawa mo sa cam mo. alam ko yung "default sttings" ata yun.

sana makatulong...

Guest kalinte

the top pic looks to sepia so i reinserted the cam and actually held it just alittle bit longer. notice the difference in size. the pics were taken seconds apart with very little change in anlge or lighting. if all your pics are alike regardless of ambient light... try having your cam/phone connection cleaned. if only i can afford the spv 2 (built-in cam)

yakim2.jpg

yakim1.jpg

Guest dinoalbert

IMHO, our cams are good only during daylight or outdoors (daytime), but at night or indoors, dont expect to get a good color/nice shot as compared to phones with built-in cams :wink:

Guest humblehyper
IMHO, our cams are good only during daylight or outdoors (daytime), but at night or indoors, dont expect to get a good color/nice shot as compared to phones with built-in cams  :wink:

Yup OK na sana cam ng SPV pero sana naman consistent yung mga shot nya, kung madilim madilim na lang sana di yung paiba-iba yung kulay :)

Guest humblehyper
the top pic  looks to sepia so i reinserted the cam and actually held it just alittle bit longer. notice the difference in size. the pics were taken second apart with very little change in anlge or lighting. if all your pics are alike regardless of ambient light... try having your cam/phone connection cleaned. if only i can afford the spv 2 (built-in cam)

Kainis! Ganyan nga na-experience ko, kasi yung isang shot ko same angle and lighting pero magkaiba kulay nya!!

Guest kalinte

pare, unfair naman sa nokia pag perfect pa ang cam ng SPV...... so don't push it.

i did some testing on the sepia and full color pics of the SAP. it depends on the time you hold the phone in plaace after hearing the "click" sound when taking the pic. i can actually make sepia pics if i want to. (artistic effect baga)