HTC O2 XDA 64mb version FOR SALE!

Guest lgonzales

Guest lgonzales

This is an O2 XDA 64mb ram model. It comes with the leather case, box, cradle, all documentation, cd software, and a 64mb mmc card.

It's a few months old with a screen protector since Day 1. Unit is in good physical condition.

Currently running PCPE2003. It's quite stable, compared to the Eten P300. I can revert this back to the Original Pocket PC 2002 ROM if you prefer.

Using GPRS on either SUN, Globe or Smart, you can browse any site on the web, retrieve and send your POP3 mail, attach any file you want.

It is also MMS-capable with a program i can install for you. You can also export your SMS messages into email format and sync them with MS Outlook on your desktop. Windows media can also be viewed and played on this device.

Bugs from earlier versions, like "no SMS CID" have been fixed. I have the latest Official O2 ROM and Radio Stack updates, as well as a variety of customized WM2003 ROMS to choose from.

Im also willing to consider a swap with laptops (subnotebooks) PLUS CASH or a cell phone --- PLUS CASH. The cash component is required since that is what i need.

Contact me direct thru, 0922-8080300 or 0918-9367015. Please leave name and offer.

THIS IS A 3-DAY RUSH SALE SO PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP IF INTERESTED.