Caller ID Fix for I600

Guest rips420

Guest The PocketTV Team

Isn't it forbidden to post this sort of link in the MoDaCo Forum ?

Read the rules at http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=1181

"Under no circumstances should other smartphone forums be linked to in posts or in your signature. I have instructed moderators to operate a zero tolerance policy with regards to this. "

Where are the MoDeRaToRs ???

Guest jrowlings

PTV, If you're dissing me, I hear ya... but do note my earlier post on this very thread where I mention my awareness of the rule, but weighed that against sharing current info that might help folks not mess up there phones. Perhaps some leniency was granted on that point?.. I don't know. If dissing moderators for missing it or violating zero-tolerance, then I understand but perhaps it's just an oversight. Either way, ease up dude. We got more important things to worry 'bout. Besides, I was just responding to your suggestion! Mr. Moderator, sorry for violation, feel free to pull the post. No big.

Guest JeremyEynon

CallerID fix has worked great on my phone. I have also noticed there are no more waits when I answer a call. I hit send and it takes the call right away. Previously, it would frequently pause, or not answer the call at all when I hit send to answer. A big improvement. In fact, my two major gripes with the phone.

Guest awarner [MVP]

Isn't it forbidden to post this sort of link in the MoDaCo Forum ?

Read the rules at http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=1181

"Under no circumstances should other smartphone forums be linked to in posts or in your signature. I have instructed moderators to operate a zero tolerance policy with regards to this. "

Where are the MoDeRaToRs ???

This is refering to sites that have an MSsmartphone forum as their main

if not sole area. pdaphone and howard forums only have small sections relating to the MSSmartphone format.

[rant]

ptv as usual you are like a scratched record, accept the rules and live with it. [rant over]