Motorola MPX 220 Flash movie (removed)

Guest schmiew1

Guest awarner [MVP]

Unfortunately the information come from sites that then links back to here :?

I'm still waiting for official release information from moto, these rumours are getting close from what I am let to believe :)

Guest ajb1001

Motorola have not discussed or announced any product like this...there are going to be some new releases next week, but this is definitely not one of them, so this is pretty fictitious-unless one of the Taiwanese ODMs leaked some plans-as they would be considering them now for a summer launch...but this is pretty much speculation, so don't get too excited!!! :shock:

Guest kyrkesmith

Well, it's only as fictitious as the whole concept of the MPx220 is, to be honest.

No one's claiming this to be anything more than speculation, but compared to previous images of the MPx220, this looks a bit more genuine.

Guest ajb1001

Moto Mpx100 is out next week-looks like a small candy bar Sony Ericsson P900, with a joystick, camera. BT, GPRS, Tri-Band and GPS integrated running Windows Smartphone 2003-it's a peach-MPx running Windows Mobile will also be out :)

don't know... that would be cool though... If you look at the high res picture of the MPx300 it looks interesting to the right of what look like buttons for the camera, mail, windows start menu??, etc..... Think that's a small keyboard???? Looks like those could be the letters Q and W in black boxes??? I smell a QWERTY keyboard under there :-k Not to start rumours or anything :wink:

I wonder if it will be usable with your fingers :) or it's necessary to use a stylus... :D

Inside the MPx300.gif

mpx300.jpeg

Guest midnight

hmmm, just had a thought, i dont think thats the mpx220, i think its the mpx100

reason, both sets of photos have come out at the same time, so chances are they may be from the same manufacturer, in this case Compal. Compal are making both the MPx100 and the MPx300, both of which are rumoured to be shown in Cannes next week (so publicity photos and such would need to be available, and thats what these appear to be), while the MPx220 (if it even exists) is rumoured to be being made by Chi Mei, the manufacturers of the MPx200.

Guest kyrkesmith
Think that's a small keyboard???? Looks like those could be the letters Q and W in black boxes??? I smell a QWERTY keyboard under there.

Definately. And look at that smart hinging system, so that you can open it either way.

Guest phonesmarts

the mpx100? as numbers go, this seems to be better than the mpx200? -100 = more powerful.

anyway, the stylus and keyboard would mean that it does not run the SP platform, would it?

• 1 month later...