smart application cd

Guest l0di_d0di

is it the cd that originally comes with the sap?if it is,try mo sa greenhills,tutal lagi naman nilang kinakahoy ang mga units dun.i think stalls in greenhills will have that more than SMART or brightpoint will.sa greenhills ka lang makakabili ng tingi,noh.that's if you really need the cd.but if it's just the contents of the cd that you're in need of,you can download them from the microsoft website. :)

Oo nga dodi..tama si pyke...available naman lahat ng laman ng cd sa internet...download k na lang.. in that way,..di mo pa-ipe-patronize yung mga maling gawain sa gh.

Guest dobby_gobby_man

tol.... eto masasabi ko.... dito ka nalang maghanap ng mga games at applications at softwares na gusto mo basta humingi ka lang sa mga members dito at siguradong magbibigay sila sayo. kung wala naman dito hinahanap mo, try mo pumunta or tingnan yung ibang links ng thread na to like: coolsmartphone.com; monolithix.org; at iba pa.

sana makatulong to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Geeklord

I downloaded this game from one of the smartphone links at monolithix.org (I forget exactly which one, sorry). It's called Crimson Fields. Great turn by turn war strategy game (with passable AI). The only time I stop playing is when the battery goes dead. The file doesn't eat up a lot of space on your phone, just juice. I'll try to look for the site and get back to you.