Panasonic Toyota Racing (not really)

Guest Toyota-F1.com

Guest Toyota-F1.com

[168]Panasonic_Toyota_Racing.jpg

File Name :: Panasonic Toyota Racing (not really)

Author :: Toyota-F1.com

Category :: Other

Description ::

Features

"A completely new format of colours are used here to revolutionise your mobile experience"

End of cheesy ad...

It's a .hme file so easy to install... and uninstall.

Comments

Right, I've had the new Orange SPV E200 (aka SPV3) for about 2 weeks, and I downloaded a homescreen maker thing from the Microsoft website. So far, I don't really like many of the screensavers, so I thought I'd make a different one.

Nothing has been changed in the screensaver from how the built-in Windows Default homescreen looks. It is exactly the same, but with a different background (which can of course be changed seperately from the colour scheme). This is about the 4th version I have made of this homescreen, tweaks made along the way. The reeason I bobbed "not really" to the end is because the colours can remain but the background can be changed... :)

Personally, in my opinion, I don't like many of the homescreens, the best has got to be the Orange original. It has macros that do the main things e.g. begin a text, change your profile, go straight to alarm and I think the way it's laid out is fantastic. You get plenty of space for your wallpaper, and it's really sophisticated. Plus, all your recently used programs are at the bottom. Great!

My aim for the score is about 5, seeing as though this is my first homescreen (and probably my last).

I really hope you like the new look, and any feedback is appreciated!!!

Thanks for trying out the screensaver and giving it a chance.

:D

Updated Tue, Jan 25 2005 4:42 pm

View File

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.