SD Card On/Off Switch (E200)

Guest MrMagoo

Guest x2c4u

hey MrMagoo, i havent read the entire thread. just in a hurry. have u made a smartphone 2002 compatiabile version?! if so pls, i beg on my knees :P

Guest MrMagoo
hey MrMagoo, i havent read the entire thread. just in a hurry. have u made a smartphone 2002 compatiabile version?! if so pls, i beg on my knees :P

read the thread :roll: (no)

Guest beersoft

there is no need for this program for smartphone 2002 devices as they don't have problems with the sd cards, and its a .net app which will put a downer on that

later

Owen

Guest MrMagoo
there is no need for this program for smartphone 2002 devices as they don't have problems with the sd cards, and its a .net app which will put a downer on that  

later

Owen

how many times do i have to say it - I cannot do one for 2002 :P

btw Owen, it's not a .net app - i don't know what made you think that :roll:

Guest MrMagoo
Doh! sorry my bad!, i'll put the crackpipe down :P

beersoft goes off to check his facts for next time

later

Owen

no worries - just don't like to put people off by having them think i would use .net for this sort of app. in fact i hope to avoid .net for as long as there is blood in my bone. the minute microsoft start publishing all their developments in .net (so that we can all decompile them nice and easily) is the minute i will start using it.

Guest nikjensie

Just a suggestion but isn't there a way to notify wether the card is stopped or started, like in the iconbar or something, without having to run the application . I've noticed that applications can display for instance a clock (xBar 2) there...

Best Regards

Nik

Guest MrMagoo
Just a suggestion but isn't there a way to notify wether the card is stopped or started, like in the iconbar or something, without having to run the application . I've noticed that applications can display for instance a clock (xBar 2) there...

Best Regards

Nik

yeah probably, i might try and figure that one out if i have time, but i am working on some other stuff right now

• 1 year later...
Guest awarner (MVP)

It should not be needed for WM5, the app was only created for the Voyager model of phone as they had a nice bug which kept the phone constantly reading the SD card. No other phone has this problem as such.

Guest Senapone

When it's inserted a 1GB MiniSD my SPV C500 seems to be affected from the same bug... :'(

Edited by Senapone