MPx100

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

CoolSmartphone are definitely on a roll... they now present pictures of the MPx100.

It looks like Motorola are really getting behind Smartphone, and this model too looks like a beauty,

With Candy Bar and Clamshell devices in their stable, they must be on a winner :)

P

mpx100.gif

mpx100.gif

least with this the choice will be better as if you dont want a clamshell you only have one choice the spv this should keep orange on their toes :wink: :wink: :wink:

Guest Pondrew

I'm with you Davidrm. I was beginning to consider the MPX series even though I'm not the biggest fan of clamsell phones ( :twisted: ). Now I expect this to be my next Smartphone.

Guest kyrkesmith

Very cool. I think I'll still go for a 220, because this is bound to be a bit of a brick (although not as much as SPV series). It's definately not going to be the size of a T610, which is, IMHO, the biggest a candy-bar should be.

Guest stu_lowe2003

Looks pretty nice.

Size wise it doesn't look too bad. If that screen is the same size as the mpx200 then it looks to be about 9-10cm long which aint too bad.

Stu

Woh, now the SPV has some SERIOUS opposition.

I wonder if or with what HTC are going to retaliate with?

Who cares what they retaliate with. Once the HTC monopoly is broken, HTC/Orange are going to regret they day they decided to market sub-functional smartphones to the general public without proper support.

Guest kyrkesmith

In a way I think we should be a bit greatful to HTC/Orange, because they effectively made Smartphone take off (as much as it has). Tbh, the Sendo phone would have got as far as all of their other phones. And I really don't think Motorola would have taken the plunge and produced MS Smartphones if they were the first manufacturer to do so.

But admittedly, HTC should have done better.

Guest morpheus2702
In a way I think we should be a bit greatful to HTC/Orange, because they effectively made Smartphone take off (as much as it has).

By the same token, we should be much more grateful to Motorola for really upping the ante and giving the Smartphone user some meaningful choice!

Guest kyrkesmith

I must say that I reckon it won't be too long before Symbian is in the position PalmSource is now in comparison to Pocket PC. That's not to say Symbian will disappear, but it will be used by only one or two handset makers (including, unfortuantely, Nokia).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.