Guest nickcornaglia

Guest nickcornaglia

[216]Fizzy.jpg

File Name :: Fizzy

Author :: encece

Category :: Other

Description ::

Features

Another Quickie, HomescreenOnly. My son used to call his fish, FIZZY, because he couldn't say Fishy all that well. PIugins include:

IconBar

RemyJ Shortcut Plugin (Included in download)

Message Counter

All Day Events

Calendar

RemyJ Tasks Plugin (Included in download)

Carrier Time/Date

Carrier

Missed Calls

RichieM Alarm Plugin (Included in download)

MRU Plugin

Also included is a customizable HTML LINKS SCREEN that can be accesses by using the last shortcut in the Shortcuts Plugin.

If you dont like the fish photo, I've included the PHOTOSHOP FILE so you can change it to whatever you wish.

Comments

1) Install Alarm Plugin.

2) Install RJTasks.

3) Install RJShortcuts.

4) Add all files to you IPSMApplication DataHome directory (except for those in the 'Support Files' directory).

5) Restart your phone.

6) Enjoy.

Added FIZZYBLISS Version by request.

Updated Thu, Jan 27 2005 2:23 pm

View File

I like this homescreen encece!

Not sure if this question should go to you or Remy, have you got a list of icons against number in rjicons.dll?

Edit: Got round this by linking to the .exe's instead of the shortcuts. Not sure if I needed to :? . I couldn't view the list provided in the ReadMe for some reason.

Guest nickcornaglia

Sorry....like Remy has shown above.

The files are also in the SUPPORT FOLDER in the download above.

Also note...I need to include the newer version of RJTasks in the download...which may mess up the positioning (I forget if I used padding). I'll fix it soon.

I've now got the FizzyLinks pic as the background for all the extra screens (as described on midnight's site), and as the background for SurrealStart, and as the background for PowerCalendar, and as the skin for Xbar2!

My phone has never looked so slick :)

Would do, but for some reason I can't seem to attach files? What's going on? Is that function down?

Edit: Sorted by Paul :) thanks Paul

Here we go: note the xbar screenshot is impossible to take using smartss as * closes xbar! this screenshot is actually from xbar studio. I've only used Paint and xBar studio to create this xbar skin. The orange doesn't actually look that different on the phone screen. At some point I'll get round to doing bootup/shutdown screens when I find that tool again :?

Fizzy.jpg

Which pic? The whole thing? Unfortunately I've done loads of changing from jpeg to gif and bmp and back again. Don't think that helps!

I've got Screenchanger from Coolsmartphone, not sure that all the screens work on this build (1.6.1.10) but anyways... the idea is that on start up it goes grey-colour, on shut down it goes colour-grey.

fizzyshutdown.jpg

fizzyshutdown2.jpg

fizzystart2.jpg

fizzystart.jpg

Cheers. I'm not sure why I like this one so much, it is a very "clean" photo though, maybe that has something to do with it? Well, whatever, i've enjoyed making all the extra screens too. Had the same one for too long before.

One quibble though, when you're repositioning the tasks plug-in can you see if there's any way you can stop the legs of g's and y's etc. from disappearing on the homescreen plug-ins?

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest nickcornaglia

I've been using the Bliss version myself. Nice and Clean.

I'll use that extra space at the bottom that I was saving for another plugin and repackage it with the new tasks plugin from RemyJ.

I'll do it this weekend. Glad somebody likes it! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jhuncortez

hi encece. is it possible for you to incorporate also RJtime in your fizzy skin? i like the coucou's revisions on your skin but i guess he won't post it with due respect to you. i'm an avid fan of your works. keep it up. :)

Guest nickcornaglia

This whole skin evolved fom my Neostream Minimal Skin...which I kind of stole from http://smartphone.kleinweder.ch/ with modifications to graphics and the addition of plugins.

So I would NEVER mind anyone changing my version and passing it on again. Coucou, or anyone, can do whatever they likes....no problem at all.

I do owe him some changes to this as well...I'll see if I can add the time plugin as well...or maybe just make a totally new version along the same minimal theme.

Glad you guys enjoy it. It neatly packs a ton of info...that's why I personally like it. :)

EDIT: As a matter of fact....give me a list of everything you like/want and I'll make a new one along these same lines.

Guest Coucou

Here's my latest modification to this skin, I've slightly altered the picture to remove one of the black triangles and I've changed the bottom plug-in to be the new time one. The font I'm using is Bradley Hand ITC. I'll post snippets of the xml if anyone wants me to :) I've done plenty of extra skins as shown earlier in this topic so I have a really unified theme going across the phone.

EDIT: Forgot to say, very useful gap you left there Encece :lol: not that bothered about the tails of letters now that I can change the font :lol:

I've assigned the speaking clock to RJTime too! This phone just gets cooler by the week.

Fizzy - Coucou modded.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.