Beer

Guest Coucou

after years of drinking fizzy wee (lager) I've seen the light and changed to Guinness.Spirits include Smirnoff,Johnny Walker red and black.my favourite colour is red and i hope one day we can achieve world peace.......

Guest Disco Stu

Guinness is good for you !

I like to wind up a long session with a few vodka & Red Bulls too.

I'll drink a decent bitter too if I can find it. :))

Posted from my SmartPhone!

I usually drink beer. Carling extra cold, stella... In fact, anything but fosters if i can avoid it! Ive drank so much of it, i dont really like it anymore. I stay away from the alcopops and spirits. Might try guinness some time. Seems popular!

Guest ivor biggun

Well im from about as far south as poss so its fizzy lager for me! On the Carlsberg at the moment while watching the mighty LIVERPOOL (hopefully) knock Portsmouth out of the FA Cup. Cheers everyone! :)

Guest Pondrew

Guiness is my drink of choice (I'm obviously not alone).

In my student days I loved a Vodka Martini and when that wasn't available did with double Vodka Bulls (red bull + Vodka).

I too hope for world peace :)

Guest beersoft

ohh, something i know something about :)

i like a nice cold wifebeater (stella) or expensive lager, or if i have to not get drunk in a hurry, its a fine stout (Guinness)

in the small drinks its vodka, gin or single malt

and my fave liver killer is skittle vodka (vodka with skittles desloved in it, served with lemonade)

later

Owen

Guest Disco Stu

Don't you just hate it when your local runs out of Guinness !

Grrr flipping stupid pub managers :))

Ireland rugby on the telly big screen too.

Coventry Aardvark you are named & shamed.

TVR's (tequila,vodka,redbull) are excellent for getting drunk in a short space of time.Also when I'm feeling flush the mighty seven shot Long Island Ice Tea (girly name for a hardcore drink) tend to do the trick too although the next day you feel thirstier than you thought possible......

Tequila, Vodka AND Red Bull? Excellent! BTW you know the French have banned Red Bull?

I'm ashamed to say I ended up on Fosters on Saturday, it was either that or Nitrokeg John Smiths. Not the world's best bitter...

Knowing our French neighbours they probably banned it in case someone got mad cow disease from it..

English Red Bull isnt that good anyway.The best stuff is in Thailand Kratindaeng (red bull in Thai) its where the drink was first tested and put on sale (i think, maybe someone will tell you otherwise) its more of a syrup style of texture and way more potent,great in stuff like vodka sprites and whisky cokes!

I hope this thread hasn't forced you to go out for a drink jlo,I'm sure we all only advocate "moderate" drinking and not the much touted "binge" drinking.Thank god my local doesnt serve pints of moderate or binge,if it did I might be in trouble........

Guest mcwarre
jlo, have you forgotten how you felt yesterday ?

Apparently,

jlo had a big ar*e yesterday. And I am not talking about Ben Afflick.....

Hehe, sorry James.... :wink: :wink:

Dr Pepper 1 or 2 shots of amaretto(?) quarter pint of lager,quarter pint of coke.sounds weird but when mixed right tastes like Dr Pepper and gets you drunk if you drink enough.

White Russians are an old fave too,vodka,kahlua and milk mmmm....

Guest Pondrew
Knowing our French neighbours they probably banned it in case someone got mad cow disease from it..

English Red Bull isnt that good anyway.The best stuff is in Thailand Kratindaeng (red bull in Thai) its where the drink was first tested and put on sale (i think, maybe someone will tell you otherwise) its more of a syrup style of texture and way more potent,great in stuff like vodka sprites and whisky cokes!

On the subject of Red Bull, when I lived in Toronto my Canadian housemate was always begging me to bring English Red Bull back with me. Apparently the Canadian Red Bull doesn't actually have Taurine in it as it's banned! Red Bull without the stimulant. Wierd huh?

I suppose wierder stuff has been tried,like that alcohol free lager Billy Connolly used to advertise,think it was Kaliber and my personal pet hate de-caf coffee,uurrrrgghhhh!!!!

Whatever next tobacco free cigarettes?

I quit smoking 2 years ago (cold turkey,no gum or patches for me) and replaced 30 a day with cans of Pepsi,Coke,sugary coffee.My lungs will benefit in the long run but my teeth are buggered.What the lord giveth he take awayeth etc,etc