IM+ installation

Guest mlorenz

Guest mlorenz

If I try to install IM+ on my I600, I'm getting a installation failed message, and it tells that there is something wrong with the authorisation.

Any Thoughts ?

Thanks

I had the same problem with IM+. I talked to Samsung and the level 2 guy tried it on 3 phones and had teh same error. He said one of those phones was totally unlocked.

I'm using Agile Messenger now, but not all my contacts show as online. Usually only 3-4 of them, sometimes less. I've also had weird problems with buddies showing as blank.

All my contacts were entered with teh actual AOL IM standalone client.

Now I found another odd problem. A couple of my contacts weren't on the Agile buddy list. When I entered them on Agile, they went into my actual AIM buddy list under a sperate group, so they were now in there twice. If I delete the new entry, they disappear from Agile. I have to go into AIM, delete the original one and move the new one Agile created into the right group.

Guest Skitals

Yay! Finally someone else has the problem with Agile only showing a few of my AIM contacts. It works well with MSN though (and MSN Messenger that comes on the phone doesnt connect, even with the update). I reported the problem on the beta testing input thingie from Agile... but never heard anything and there have been 2 updates since then and neither fixed it.