E200 SIM-UNLOCKKKKKKKK WHEN???

Guest hulk2

Guest Machineman

Nice that te possibilities are there is a good view for the future :)

But 575,- EURO'S :shock: That's ALOT!!!!!!

For 100 Euro more you have an unlocked device with warenty from Orange :evil:

Greetzzz jeroen :twisted:

Guest nedge2k

I say all of us with E200's give paul a couple of Euros and get him to buy it for the site. Wouldnt cost us much and we could all benefit from it. That is, if its real!

Guest Machineman

I'm in for it!

I'm willing to pay 15 till 25 euro for it. Together must be possible :)

And indeed IF it is for REAL :?

Greetzzzz Jeroen :twisted:

Guest rodestier

Oke when we give Paul lets say €15.- and he will buy the program when he has the €575.- how are we going to do the rest?

en how can we send the mony?

Greetzzzzzz Rodestier

Guest paulrob2808

Hi Everyone, I am up for it. What Paul could do is setup a paypal or nochex account and we send our money that way. The person the other end selling the software may even take nochex/paypal payments so all Paul will need to do is use his account to transfer the money. I am not being a pain but i do think that we should only alow peeps who have paid get the software. If we can all agree that the software would be emailed to all payers. Let me know asap what you think Paul about nochex.

Guest paulrob2808

I have just had the following email about software: Hi Paul,

Theres no limit on how much it can be used, and we will keep it updated for new models of spv also. There are 2 (3 soon) different options both offering advantages:

1) Software protected version for 575 (negative aspect is this can only be used on 1 pc.

2) Dongle protected version 675 euros - this means you can run software on any machine where dongle is plugged into lpt port, negative aspect is only extra 100 euros.

3) Sometime in April I will be writing a new version for unlocking single phones @ 70 euros a time. This version will work only on a pre-arranged imei number, for trade we will be offering a dealer pack to resell this method via the dongle version, a small upgrade fee will be payable - we predict this method will sell well for all customers not wishing to send their phone away for unlocking (around 70% of enquiries are for remote unlocking of spv) and this method will mean sending a small log program to a customer which will create a log file which is emailed to the reseller.

Payment is via nochex or paypal to: [email protected]

If you have any further questions let me know.

Regards

[email protected]

I am prepared to buy it, If we all put in 50 euros and buy the 675 euro program we can use it on any machine. I have a nochex account so once we reach 625 payments allowing for my 50 as well I can buy it and send it to all who paid. Let me know. It looks like the only way we are going to be able to get it. Plus we can all unlock our friends phones and get our money back asap. Paulrob2808. My email is [email protected]

Guest paulrob2808

I am not a tech so will have to leave that to someone else. If the guy states the 675 euro one will run on any pc then he would have to send it to each person maybe.

Guest lonegunman

No don't work like that (would be nice if it did), the reason for the high cost is the fact that he is the only one selling this software, so he can charge what he like as he knows if people want it doing they will pay for it, best bet would be to wait till he starts doing the unlock by remote as that is far better, wait till someone esle finds a way of unlocking the e200 then see the price drop, The best bet is to buy the Software protected one and see if someone can crack it as all the info is in the software not as sometimes the dongle.

Guest mcwarre

Before buying anything like this it is good to know a bit about the person involved. Search this site for posts by them (millpc) and then re-validate your opinion of the service.....

Guest lonegunman

I know millpc from many a forum and I know were he brought the software so safe to say you can trust this guy, service might be a bit slow because he does other things not just phones but hay that is life.

Guest florin_m

I was working in secret to the e200 , mpx200 and the next smartphones :). Unlockers are done, now need to make the online server only, so in few days will be ready.

Guest nedge2k

Ok. So florin (welcome back) and the other guy are unlockin at about £20 a handset. The locked software is bout £450. Im sure there's more than just a few of us Voyager owners so for us to pay £50 each (as someone suggested) is out of the question. When i first suggested this i was thinkin more like £5 tops. We get the software, crack it and distribute to all contributing parties. Job done. What we need is a poll to see how many Voyager users will be up for it then we can start workin out costs and get the software. :wink:

Failing that, someone crack the password on the bootloader and we should be able to use the FREE SPVUnlock2

If that happenes we'll all be as happy as that kid in my signature (credit: encece)

Alex.

Guest nedge2k

And there was me thinkin you wished to share your offspring with the forum :)

That pic's been making me laugh all day. Look at him go!!

Guest florin_m

So if you think the e200 is = spv , keep hoping. Is completely different from spv encryption.

About £20 the other guy need to send the phone to him -> extra charges, while i'll unlock remotely (total time to unlock including payment is 2 min tops!!!)

Guest nedge2k

Ok ill trust you on that one but £20. Come on florin, surely MoDaCo members should get a discount (an i don't mean noobs who turn up for five mins jus to see what they can and then f*** off without a word of thanks). This forum thrives on helping each other out, not charging for the privilege. Don't take what im saying the wrong way, im assuming its taken alot of work to get to where you've got but twenty's a bit steep, especially when its from an established member such as yourself who should know what this forum's all about. Obviously its a small price to pay when given that the other options are buying out of your contract or paying a fairly substantial amount for the software but still.

Guest florin_m

to nedge2k: Do you know what involve a research in simunlock? involve time and money! I killed till now few e200 and mpx's (4 in total) and this cost money. So i charge this amount of money cause i need to recover the loss!

So if you prefer all for free fine! wait till someone will want to give it for free (after working on it for 4 months)

Guest nedge2k

As i said, don't take it the wrong way. In light of what you've said i duly retract my comments and look forward to get my phone unlocked.

Guest nickcornaglia

:) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll vouch for the whole process! 2 minutes it was done.

Excellent Service!

Thanks Florin! Brilliant!

Now I have my e200 working here in the US under AT&T!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: